Sirius Black x Reader: Player part 2

Sirius Black was doing everything to get your attention. But it wasn't stuff you'd never seen before. He was so predictable it was funny. And he was getting annoyed at you turning up your nose to all his efforts. Today he has decided to beg. 

"Please Y/n. I've never spent this much time thinking and courting one girl. It's exhausting. I swear I love you and only you." He pleaded. 

You chuckled, "Sirius it's only been a month." 

"Exactly!" 

"Puh-lease Black, I've had boys begging for me for years." You countered, trying to seem like it was no sweat for you to ignore him. In reality you just wanted him to kiss you hard in the middle of the dining hall with everyone watching. 

Sirius pouted, "But I'm not used to this..."

You walked away without a glance back. 

~~~

It's been a week from then and Sirius had stopped talking to you, you even thought you'd lost your chance and that he was off getting laid by some whore. Then you were approached by Peter, James and Remus. 

They all looked pissed and Peter was mouthing something like 'run'. 

They backed you into a wall and James put a hand above you, "What did you do to Sirius?" He growled. 

"Wh-what, I don't know what you..." 

You were cut off by Remus who had shoved James out of the way so he could look down at you. "You know very well what we mean. He was courting you for so long and he's been acting really weird. He won't leave the common room except to bathe. He's had Peter bring him all his meals and he talks about you in his sleep. He dismisses every girl who talks to him and he won't say a word to any of us." 

You crossed your arms, "He's just being a baby because I won't go out with him."

Remus and James exchanged critical glances. "That's definitely not it." 

"Just come with us, you'll see what we mean." Peter suggested, even though you weren't planning on actually coming, James grabbed your wrist and dragged you up to the Gryffindor Common room. 

You walked slowly into the boys' room and saw Sirius snoring loudly, face down on his bed. 

James and Remus stood on either side of you with their arms crossed. Peter went to Sirius. "Wake up, she's here." 

You rolled your eyes remembering that this was why you hated school. 

Sirius groaned, "Peter what'd I tell you about waking me up?"

Then he turned to you, James and Remus and his jaw dropped. You crossed  your arms. 

"Y/n why're you here." You looked away. 

"I don't know ask them." Remus elbowed you, "Ow, okay, okay. What's wrong Sirius?" 

"Nothing you care about" He pouted. 

"I told you." You said to James and Remus. You started to turn away but the boys blocked the exit. 

"Figure it out." Remus said and him and James walked out, Peter on their tails. You knew they wouldn't leave the door until you and Sirius had talked it out so you went to sit on Peter's bed. You interlocked your fingers and put your hands in your lap staring up at Sirius expectantly. He sat on Remus' bed and put his head in his hands. 

"I'm really sorry about this Y/n. I shouldn't have sulked so bad the boys brought you to see me. I should've known they wouldn't just leave me alone."