Chapter 11

💖💖
The car pulled the stop at the big Khanna Mansion gate.
Aman Juhi got down off the car, shut the doors behind.

Avni opened her eyes, blinked the lashes leaning on the back seat..she felt a weight on her shoulder, that was Neil sleeping, his head on her right shoulder...
She felt dizzy being emotionally drained out inwardly then the whole day came as a flash in her head, those incidents happened in last few hours. She straightened her body, shook her hand that was Neil holding before he slept, to get him up..

"Neil c'mon get up.. we are home" she gave him a slight shake over his shoulder.

Neil slowly lifted his head, squinted his eyes to see clear around blinking several times rapidly.
He looked at Avni beside he gave a drowsy smile and again bend his head to her shoulder getting back to sleep..

"Neiiiiil please get up.." she raised her voice a bit this time..

"Nope" he shook his head right to left..
"I'll sleep hear..close to my Avni"he smiled cutely then again yanked her closer to sleep on her shoulder..

Avni lifted her shoulder to make him sit straight then moved to open the car door of her side, she was about to step outside Neil held her arm.

"Don't leave me please. I'll can't live without you"he pouted staring at her..

Avni cleared her throat, smiled nervously her gaze went at Aman and Juhi..They just gave her a teasing smile in return..

Avoiding their gaze she turned her face back to Neil..

"Neil chup, ekdam chup. ek to itni saari bhaang pi rakhhi hai,on top of that U are getting into my nerves since morning and now I'm fed up with your banters.." she spatted being irritated on Neil..

She didn't mean to rebuke him but he flinched..

She heaved a deep sigh, closed her eyes, calmed herself down then looked at him worridly..
"Okkky baba come out, I'll make you sleep, untill you won't wake up on your own, no one will disturb you.. happy!!" she smiled sweetly then immediately drag him holding his hand out of the car..

Neil made a sad face then came out behind her from the car..
Avni and Aman held him tightly and took him inside the house followed by Juhi..

They took him upstair inside the Neil's room..

Holding him they made him sit on a chair..
"Tumlog usey chair pe kyu bithaya make him lie on the bed guys" Juhi asked confusingly looking at them..

"No" they replied together then smiled looking at eachother..

"Because he is all drenched, so first we have to remove his clothes Juhi. We will do that first then lie him down on the matress, otherwise the matress would get wet too..so.." Avni paused keep removing his shoes..
Aman got up walked towards the cupboard took out a shirt..
Aman gave it to Avni who just stood straight after removing his shoes..

She looked at Aman being perplexed..

Aman shrugged off her gaze over him, made an casual look, he motioned her to make him wear the shirt..

"Whatt!!! Nnnooo.."she fumbled in shock..

"C'mon Avni be fast, he will catch cold. even me too..u remove his shirt I'll go and change myself.. within a minute I'll be back.."he thumped the shirt on her palm winked smiling naughtily then walked fast out of the room..

Avni stared at Juhi then at the shirt her eyes widened..then lastly she looked at Neil..

"I'll get some water" Juhi excused herself then went out of the room..