Part 5

The next morning sam woke up and could feel it in his gut that he was going to get yelled at.

And he was right

"So Sammy anything you want to tell me? it may start with the letter S or do you just want me to say I told you so and get it over with."

"It was not my fault you left your clothes all over the floor and you can kiss my a"

"SAMMY your a little kid watch your mouth."

"No I'm not Dean I am a fully grown adult and I can say ass if I wanna!"

"No you can't!"

Sam already understood that when Dean didn't understand something or though something was at the worst possible point he made a joke out of everything. but sam swore when he got big again he wouldn't care about being called Sasquatch or anything like that he was gonna squash Dean for taking this so lightly.

"So sammy you wanna go nerdy on the laptop while I go.... Oh hey Cas."

"I know what did this but until you both learn your lesson he is not gonna change sam back I'm sorry there is nothing else in my power I can do."

And with that he flew away

"Would it kill you to listen to what we have to say!!!" dean screamed to thin air

Just then the phone starts ringing and the caller ID SAYS ......

~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~

Hey guys I just want to tell you before I write the next chapter the caller will be someone who has died a couple seasons ago so don't hate me but this does take place before any of them die.☺️ tell me if you want more