Chapter One

*Izzy's pov*

"Come on, Izzy, let's go. We've got to be there in an hour. Or they'll start with us." my dad, the alpha of my pack said.

"I'm coming," I said, putting on my shoes.

We left our house and headed for Wolf Hall. Wolf Hall was where a all leaders met once a week to "discuss things". Really all we did was hang out and talk.

As we entered the Hall a new scent entered my system. I liked it.

'Mine,' said the she wolf in me.

'Our mate?" I asked.

'Yes, he's the tall one coming towards us. Uh-oh his scent shifted. He's sexual.' she told me just as the boy grabbed my arm.

He lead me away and down the Hall. We stopped after passing a few rooms then he opened a door and pulled me in. When he closed and locked the door he pressed me to it. Within seconds his hand was down my pants and he kissed me roughly.

I moaned into his mouth as he slipped a finger into me. Then he ripped our cloths off and lifted me so entered me quick and hard. He moaned and groaned and even let out a few growls. But before I knew it he was filling me with his seed and I was at a climax.

At sixteen wolves usually didn't do this. It was too early for us. But I was different I had gifts. And he's...

'He's an alpha!' yelled my she wolf.