30 - Forgive you.

(Y/n POV)
I saved Mike, And the others, Once again. I was okay with that. I like saving my friends that care about me. I caught Mike staring at me, I got nervous, And used my powers to put him down. I saw Troy walking away....good. I then noticed that I was about to cry, I then started to run away. I felt so lonely, For some reason. I didn't like feeling alone....it pains me. I went into a room called the 'girls bathroom'. I didn't really care what room I went to. I just wanted to be alone for a bit. Just to think a little. I then heard a voice that sounded like Mike, Yelling out to my name, Or number. I got up, And made my way out of the girls bathroom. Mike then noticed me, And ran up to me. "I'm so sorry, 10! I was just jealous! I wasn't mad at you, Promise!" Mike yelled, About to cry. I felt bad for him. "I forgive you. Thank you for telling me the truth, Mike." I said. He smiled. "Wanna hangs out, After school? So I can repay you!" Mike said. I nodded, And smiled. "Yes." "Great!" Mike said. "Well, Let's head to our last class." "Yes." We then walked to our next class, Together.
(After school, Time skip)
Mike and I walked our way out of the building, Together. When we made it out, We saw Lucas, And Dustin. "Hi Mike! Mind if we go to your house again?" Dustin asked. "Sorry! But, Me and 10 are gonna hang out with each other." Mike said. "Like a date?" Lucas said, Teasing Mike. "What! N-no!" "Suuuure!" Dustin said, Teasing Mike as well. "Come on 10, Let's go!" Mike said, Grabbing my arm, And heading off. "Hey, 10. Wanna go to the mall? We can get you some new clothes!" Mike suggested. I nodded. "Okay! Well, Let's go! It's not that far away." I nodded, And smiled at Mike.
(Time skip, At the Mall)
We went inside the mall. I made a shocked face. It looked huge, And pretty. There was a lot of people at the Mall as well. "Come on, 10! Let's go!" Mike said dragging me into a store, With a ton of clothes. "Here, Turn around so I can see what size you are." Mike said. I obeyed, And did what he told me. "Okay, So your size is (insert size). Now let's start searching for clothes that you like!" Mike said happily. I went walking around, To find something I like. Then I found a ton of clothes that look pretty.
(Time skip)
After buying all the clothes I liked, We left the mall. We then went back home. I made my way down the basement, And put the new clothes Mike bought for me, Down on my fort. "10! Wanna try on your new clothes?" Mike questioned. "Sure." I said. I went to the bathroom and changed to my first outfit.
(Your outfits you got would be shown in the next chapter, Don't worry!)
I went out of the bathroom, And showed Mike my outfit. "Woah, 10! That looks nice on you! You should wear it next week, For school!" Mike said. "Thank you..." I whispered.
(Few minutes later)
After putting on all of my new clothes, I got ready for bed. I laid down, And closed my eyes, Then went to dream land.
(Mike's POV)
Wow, That was really fun spending time with 10! Even if we only went to the mall. Probably I can take her to the Circus circus, When the situation that we're dealing with right now is over. Ya! I got on my bed, And laid down. I then closed my eyes, And drifted off to sleep.