Behind the Scenes of "Boom Boom Pow" M/V

"One View.. Anneoghaseyo.. N.V.U imnida!
Bolded: Korean
Normal: English

The girls roll up in their managers cars onto the side of the street onto the Boom Boom Pow music video set at A.C.E Entertainment for the first day of shooting. The girls seem to be nervous considering that this was their first music video shooting ever, and they wanted it to be special for their new fans.

As they go into the set, Bambi sees the camera and immediately starts making funny faces:

Everyone busts out laughing, even the Camera director let out a laugh. The girls step into the set and get their hair and makeup ready for Day 1. Bambi finished first and got her hands on the camera, she decided to do interviews.

"Hello everyone! My name is Bambii and today we are on the set of our new Title Track called Boom Boom Pow. I'm so excited because I've never done a music video before and I'm really nervous, but I can't wait to show you an amazing video! Okay, so let's go around and ask the other girls how they feel!

Bambi flips the camera from her face to what's going on, she decides to walk around and spots her first target: Zi.

Zi didn't see Bambi with the camera when she was eating strawberries with with wipe cream. So, when Zi saw her she stopped mid way through.

"What are you doing?" Zi looked up at Bambi with an eyebrow raised

"Today is our first M/V shooting, do you have thing to say to our new fans? Bambi says while giggling.

Zi swallows the remainder of her meal and says: " I hope you enjoy our music video and we can't wait for you to see the final product!" Zi puts on a warm smile.

"Say it in English." Bambi asks.

" Hi guys! Zi here, I hope you enjoy our new music video and we can't wait to make more memories and more music just for you! Love you~" Zi throws a finger heart to the camera.

"Good job, Thank you" Bambi leaves.

" Who's next?" Bambi asks the camera.

"Kiki!" Bambi runs to Kiki and scares her.

 Kiki jumps in surprise

" Aish.. you brat. You scared me half to death" Kiki says while lightly hitting Bambi's arm.

" I'm sorry, but I have a question. How do feel that this is the first day that we are shooting our music video" Bambi questions.

Kiki pulls down her mask and says: " Well honestly, this is such a dream because I trained under the company and practiced for the longest time out of our group and I didn't think that I could make it any where with the types of dreams I had. And, it's such an amazing feeling to even be trying to make some effort of getting known. And even though it'll be tough, our fans will support us and help us through the rough times." Kiki ends with a nod.

"Woah, really cool" Bambi high fives Kiki. "Now say all that in English."
Kiki's smile fades. "Uhh... Start... Stage... My heart... Boom Boom"
Bambi busts out laughing and so does Kiki. " Boom Boom? Were you promoting Boom Boom Pow?" Bambi questions.

"I don't know how to speak English!" Kiki pulls her mask back up her face to hide her redness in her cheeks.

" Neither do I, don't be embarrassed!" Bambi throws Kiki a finger heart and walks away.

She then flips the camera to show her face and says: "Today could very much be the start to many other music videos. I hope you enjoy N.V.U and what we have to offer. Please stay tuned in to keep seeing a better us. BYE!!"

N.V(log) Day 1.