Travis Carter

--okay y'all this is it!!! This is the chapter I reveal the sex of the baby....maybe--

Chapter 8

Travis' POV

She was beautiful. Her small stomach popping out making it easier to tell she was pregnant. Her eyes, her lips, the way she talked and apologized for Liam even though he was just being a douche bag. I've always had a crush on her. Peyton Carson. She was always the most beautiful girl in the school. At least in my eyes.

It killed me knowing she was pregnant with that jerks baby. On his first day of school he had already fucked four girls! He probably slept with more when Peyton got pregnant. What an asshole!

Peyton and I laid on the soft grass for I don't know how long. We just talked about everything. Our favorite color, animal, what we wish to be after high school. Our talk though was interrupted by a loud gurgling noise. "Haha sorry that's my stomach" she giggled softly and sat up. Cold air rushed to my side where her head was.

"Let's go get something to eat, it's 6:30 so I think we have time. What time do you need to be home?" Her small hands ran through her hair and she pulled her phone out of her arm slip and clicked it on to see the time. "Um I don't know she didn't give me a time so I don't think I have to be home at a certain time, but just to be safe let's say 8:45" she looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes I nodded my head and I started walking towards the nearest food restaurant which was on the other side of the park where Liam and his douche friends were still at. "Um is there a way we can go around them?" Peyton's small voice beamed behind me. "Don't worry P, I got your back" I smiled down at her and she smiled back up a small glow on her face.

Peyton's POV

He smiled down at me and his blue eyes showed happiness. We continued walking towards Liam and his group of idiots. "Well well well, come to give me my girlfriend back?" Liam stood up from the bench he was on paraded over to us with his head held high. Please let us pass Liam. "Actually no we were just passing through, you see I'm being the man and taking care of her and your baby to make sure they eat. Something you should be doing instead of sucking face with the hoe of the school" Travis shot back.

"You better watch what you say Carter. You may be a baseball player but I'll kick your ass any day." Liam clenched his fists and stepped closer to Travis.

Travis smirked at Liam and took another step closer. "I would let you try but unlike you I care more about Peyton then trying to keep my pride and fighting some idiot asshole who could care less about life or the fact that he got an innocent girl with high dreams pregnant because he was to fucking lazy to put on a condom! Face it Liam your only trying to start shit because you have nothing better to do and because your trying to make your self look good in front of ms screw the whole football team. Now if you'll excuse me I have a beautiful young lady and her child to take to dinner now move." Travis softly grabbed my hand and pushed us threw Liam and his friends.

We left the park and began walking down the sidewalk towards the fast food restaurants.

"Sorry about that Peyton." he didn't even look at me. "Hey look at me" he slowly brought his head up and his eyes met mine. "Thank you for that back there. It was long over due." I chuckled earning a soft smile from him.

"You're welcome can I ask you a question." I nodded my head and we walked into a Del Taco. We both ordered two burritos and two soft tacos with a large fry and a quesadilla and 1 large coke. Plus I ordered some churros. Hey I'm pregnant don't judge me. He's a growing guy don't judge him either.

We found a small table and sat down once our food was ready. "what's your question?" I asked waiting for him to finish chewing his food. "Do your parents know your pregnant?" I nodded. "Yea I told them not long after I found out. My mom ignored me for a while but my dad was there. My sister started being more supportive than she was before. We actually went out early this morning and got a lot of stuff for the baby of course unisex colors." his eyes were fixed on me with amusement.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing your just so beautiful. You're going to make a great mom. I can see it." feeling my cheeks hear up I lowered my head and looked down at the tray. "Thank you"

He nodded his head and continued making small talk until we were done and we left to my house.

**30 minutes and a million conversations later**

"Thank you for today I had fun." I turned around and walked toward him. "No problem Peyton. I'll call you later ok?" I nodded my head then remembered he could barely see my face and so I decided to say "Okay".

I turned to the door once I saw he was walking back and began opening the door. "Wait Peyton!" I quickly turned around only for my lips to connect with Travis' lips. I kissed back and our lips moved in sync. Once parted he kissed my forehead head and began walking back down to leave. "I'll call you later" then he took off down the street.

With a big smile on my face I turned back around and unlocked my house door and stepped in.

"Have fun?" my mom walked up to me with a smile and pulled me over to sit on the couch. "tell me all about it" and I did.