froy, i like me better

DEAREST,
reader

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

( this like happens after the hikaru one shot, the "sweets" one. so yeahhhh )

I was busy typing away at my phone as I laid underneath a shady tree. My brows knitted as I heard the annoying giggle of Froy as he approached me. "Hey there, beautiful~" Froy cooed as he sat down beside my hip, hugging my torso before he kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes, "So? What're you giggling about?" I asked, putting my phone down so I had my full attention on him. "Well, Hikako just happened, and Yuri was the one that found out." I smiled and held his elbow with one of my hands, successfully keeping him from pulling away. "What?" He chuckled. I held my phone up again and started scrolling through my phone once more.

Smiling, Froy laid down beside me, his eyes watching the small screen that was in my hands. "What're you watching?" He asked, resting his hin on my shoulder. "Oh nothing, just a video." I stated as I continued watching.

"I like me better when I'm with you~"  I couldn't resist smiling as I heard Froy singing, "I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause,"  He leaned more into my shoulder, a smile one his face as he kept singing along to the song.

"I like me better when, I like me better when I'm with you."

His face was so close to mine, our lips almost touching, and I could smell his breath. "Ugh!" I playfully pushed away his face. "Brush your teeth!" I laughed, Froy smiled and sat up beside me. "Jeez, way to ruin the moment." I looked away and I covered my face with my phone. I felt his arms snake around my stomach, his chin was once again resting on my shoulder.

"Oh great, now we have two couples..." We snapped our heads to find Yuri standing there, a knowing smirk on his face. "Okay, now YOU'RE ruining the moment, Yuri." Said male raised his hands up in surrender before backing off and scurrying towards the dorms.

"Let's stay here for a while." Froy asked while smiling. "Yeah, sure."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          froy is just so fabulous~ i couldn't help.
          but write a short one shot of him.

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
05 / 25 / 19