Chapter 9

" dear sis! Seriously you want to be an artist?!"

Qi Tian ask with his big eyes. Well that because he really cant believe what he hear!. The most frightening news he hear but not a shocked new like when he know his sister have a son!.

Since he still little he always know that the most jobs at this world his sister hate is which have tie with the entertainment world!.

Why???...the reason his sister give when he still child is...

'I am so pretty more pretty than a goddess so why should i public my face to make all people to see my special face? And my mother also an artist when she still alive and dead miserably  without anyone beside her and all the netizen hate her because she been accused to seduced many woman's husband! and my father's identity was still unknown till this day! So i already blacklist that job in my black diary!!!'

That time i still so young and not even know my sister high narcissist that time and i even give many praised make my sister feel so pleased with me that make me more give praised to my sister untill now and already become a habit to me! Fortunately my sister really pretty beyond a normal pretty girl!.

But ignored that! The main point is the reason my sister hate be an artist that time! The reason my sister miserably life started when her mother commit suicide and she been delivered to some orphanaged when her age still young, 3 years old i thought. So i really supported my sister to hated that job! I dont want my dear pretty sister will end up like her dead mother!.

"Why? You dont believe this pretty girl have a talents?"

She lift her eyebrow with her face full of proud!. I am a goddes of entertainment world! That was her face said!.

Qi Tian almost want to vomit but cant!. His sister's narcissist become worst year by year passed!.

"Mommy! Mommy! Even mommy dont have a talent in acting but in baby eyes mommy is the King of talent in entertainment world! No one can beat mommy talent! And no one cant take the first place if mommy in the second place!"

Little doll take the oppurtunity to praised high his mother with his sparkling and worship eyes that can blind people!!!.

"Oh my baby doll!....."

Qi Ran almost burst tear when she hear her son sentences that make her feel she now flying in the cloud with the music of Little Doll praised been played everywhere!. What a good lullaby arh...!.

She give a big hug to her son and a kiss to her son cheeks!.

'My son really know my worthy! Just my son know my talent beyond abnormal people!'

Little Doll giggle and hug his mommy with a big smile!. Fortunely i take the chance to praised mommy!!!.

Qi tian '...........'

Is that good to praised your mother high like that Little Doll?! You make me become more feel that my sister didnt have any talent in acting!.

"Why the king? Not the queen?"

He ask and not realize that he too already out of the main topic of their conversation earlier.....

"Because my mommy is someone who is the ruler not someone can look down or command! that why mommy just can be the king! If mommy be a queen then there will be a annoying bug who will become a king and have a high status than my mommy!"

Full of confidence the little boy who just reach 5 year age this year give speech why his mommy just can become the king but not the queen!!.

Qi Tian '........'

He speechless with this baby doll sweet tongue when they touch the topic about his sister!. I believe when he become adult he will be playboys!!!.

'But baby doll! This is a modern world not an ancient world! And you mommy want to be a artist not the ruler of the kingdom! The acting job will have a director who give commanded to their artist when they start acting the scene movie or what! And you will never save from people jelouse if involve yourself in entertainment world!'

He almost want to say that but just zip his mouth when he watch the pair face. Whatever...as long you guys happy!.

Qi Ran feel so high that she think die is so good now! She will never regret die this time if she die because of her son sweet talk!. Just who this baby doll parents i feel so jelouse!!...oh i am the mother!!...ahahah!!...feel free to feel jelouse to all the parents outside...you all will never beat me to have a son who have sweet tongue like this!!!.

"Sis...i think its bad to teach Little Doll like that! I worry when he big he will become a playbo...."

Pak!

"Ow!!! Sis why you kick me?!"
Roar Qi Tian when Qi Ran kick his leg! Hurt you know!. I forgot my sister strength when she use her hand or leg she will be like a man!.

"Fortunely i kick your leg. I almost kick your mouth. Dont badmouth my Baby Doll!"

Her fierce glare stab Qi Tian heart make he want to burst tear and sulk!.

"Rest assured mommy. Baby Doll just have a sweet tongue when with mommy and talk about mommy!"

Little Doll too give the annoying uncle a fierce and cold eyes. If mommy not at here this stupid uncle already eat his small fist!.

Qi Tian feel more heartbroken when the pair of mother and son give him a fierce eyes!. What fault i did to make this baby doll give me a devil look!. It really give him goosebumps!.

..........

After dilly-dally and feel annoying to this duo they back to the main topic....

"I have a reason why i want to be an artist"

Qi Ran said while her hand caress Little Doll soft hair.

"Reason? What reason?"

Qi Ran didnt rush to answer but her eyes look at her son eyes.

Little Doll quiet and feel distress with how his mother look at his eyes. He dont know why sometime when his mother look at his eyes, his mother will always have a sad look!.

"Nothing. Just want to achieve my dream. And i want all people know about me, about my success..."

She smile to Little Doll.

"...and i want to make baby doll proud  to have a mommy who her name knowledged by all people! And i want to show my talent!"

Full of confidence her sound. And...even she still not start anything in the entertainment now but she already imagine her achivement in the future with a proud face! What a big dream arh.... really make Qi Tian Speechless and want to prepared grave to her sister.

"I wait that day mommy and always support mommy! Baby Doll will make mommy proud too!"

"Oww...my baby doll really mommy sweetheart! My angle doll!"

Little Doll make a big sweet smile and big bright eyes to his mommy and almost make people see blind in a second!.

Qi Tian.".......".

This little boy really not waste his opportunity to take her mother heart when have a chance arh! How i wish i have a son like this too! If not a son, a daughter is okey too!!.