-1-

*Bell Rings*
"Alright class dismissed" Aizawa said as the class started to gather there things. Izuku Midoriya was already hurrying for something that his classmates don't know about. Kirishima, perhaps pursued by the crowd of students, decides to ask him to hangout.

"Yo, Midoribro! The class wanted to- Hey are you even listening!?" Kirishima asked while the boy was muttering
"What should we have for dinner today? Pizza maybe? No. That's still too hard for them to chew, what abo– "MIDORIYA!"
Izuku shut his mouth and shot his head up "What is it Kirishima!?" He snapped shocking everyone in the room.
"Okay look we just wanted to ask if you would wanna hangout today! You've been pretty stressed out lately and we just wanted to help you out."
"Oh no its n-nothing K-Kirishima, Im sorry but Im terribly busy. Maybe next time, Bye!" Izuku said as he rushed towards the door. As soon as he left, the whole class 1-A looked at each other as if they had seen a ghost or that guy from that one anime they used to watch. Principal- who? Whatever it's not the point, they just started talking amongst themselves.

"Okay we all know that we're eventually going to regret this idea but... Who wants to spy on Midoriya~?" Mina asked as the whole class except for Katsuki and Todoroki suddenly cheered.
"Oh come on! You two seriously don't wanna know what's been happening with our precious little cinnamon roll over the past 2 weeks!? Bakugou I could understand but you Todoroki? I thought you two were buds!"
"I only see him as an ally"
"I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SHITNERD!"
"Alright but just tag along okay?"
"Tch, Fine!" Katsuki scoffed
"I won't mind" Todoroki said with no emotion at all.
"Alright! Its settled! Let's go!"

-Timeskip-
"I wonder if the kids would like take out or maybe..." Izuku rambled. His rambling caught the attention of the class which was tailing him but he didn't know.

"Midoriya keeps rambling like that. It's kinda annoying me..." Kaminari complained but was smacked to the back of his head.
"We're here to stalk him not complain about him!" Mina said anger laced her voice. Suddenly the class was shocked to hear a voice, a very familiar one. It was from a girl calling out Midoriya's name.
"Izuku!" The voice called out as the class looked at the other side of the road. It was none other than the so-called 'Big Sister' of Class 1-B, Itsuka Kendo. They could only watch as Izuku snapped back to reality and smiled looking at the other side of the road across him. He seemed really happy.

"Itsuka!" Izuku said as Itsuka jumped in his arms clearly missing his warmth.
"Wow, you seem to miss me more each day..." Izuku said as Itsuka snuggled in his chest.
"Well Izu-kun, how can I not miss the feeling of being protected when I'm in your arms? Also you kinda forgot I existed in lunch..." Itsuka said while fake pouting.
"Ah I'm sorry..."
"No its all good, lets pick up the kiddo's"
"Alright"

-Meanwhile-
"Woah Izuku is with that Kendo girl?!"
"MIDORIYA YOU BASTARD!!!!"
"Shut up Mineta lets keep watching them..."
"Um Why are they headed towards that Preschool tho!?"
Suddenly they see Izuku coming out with a white haired girl about two or three years old on his back. A Three year old wearing a cap with two horns on it's front and is holding Izuku's hand. And on Itsuka's arms was a little two year old snuggled up against her chest. Suddenly the two kissed each other.

The class was in awe
"MIDORIYA HAS KIDS!??!

A/N: Okay this story is inspired by @Sonicjosh. I mean he is an amazing writer so... Anyways what do you guys think?