I'm Sorry

Between 1) new job, 2) new house, 3) online writing course, 4) writer's block, and  5) bead weaving all the things so that I have Christmas presents for my cousins (and second cousins and siblings and friends and...) I just haven't been writting much.

 Now, I would like to jump back into some writing, but, like I said, writer's block and I'm having issues. I started trying to write Terrafirmacraft, but the story's giving me touble and I can't even tell if you guys are enjoying it.

 So I came up with a couple ideas I think I can force out (cause the hardest part is starting, right?). But I want to write something you guys will read, yeah? Let me know what you guys think.

1. I can continue working on Terrafirmacraft. I think I have an idea for an ending that I can get onto the page. Er... screen. Whatever.

 2. I can write about us. A sort of wattpad fanfic. Kind of in the same realm as Mya's 'MindCrack for a Week'. I will almost certainly butcher all of your real personalities, but if you've ever wanted to read a fanfic about yourself...

 3. I can scrap Terrafirmacraft (at least for now) and try something completely different. I don't have an idea at the moment, though... If you guys have something you'd like to see me try to write, let me know.

 If I don't hear anything, I guess my assumption is that nobody really wants to read anything new, and that's fine too. I'll continue to focus my energy/time/motivation elsewhere.