Chapter 4

*Sara pov*

I was trying to work as fast as I can so I can go home and meet her and her family. But this work is not at all getting completed.

It was already dinner time, I was almost finished. My phone buzzed and I saw that my dad is calling me.

I lifted it and said “Yes dad?”

“When are you going to come princess? We are all waiting for you it’s already dinner time.” He asked.

“Dad why don’t you guys just continue without me, it may take some more time so don’t wait for me.” I replied.

“Are you sure? You can also complete it tomorrow.”

“I am sure dad. I don’t want any pending work so that I can spend time with meghana and her family. So you guys go ahead.”

He sighed and said “Ok but be careful. Call us when you leave the office and please be careful. Drive safely.”

I smiled and said “Ofcourse dad. Bye good night.”

He said “Good night princess.”

I hanged up the phone and continued to do the work. I hope Dad and Mom accept Meghana. Bhai seems like he really love her so I hope he won’t get hurt.

He is very good guy and if she is the one for him then I wish with all my heart that she get my parents acceptance.

*Maggy pov*

Rithesh parents are like so understanding. They are trying so much to get to know me and my family.

I am very nervous. I wish she is here with me today sitting by my side holding my hand and assuring me that everything is going to be ok.

His sister is the one missing at present. They said she got stuck in their office for some important work. I always thought one of my sister-in-law would be Sara and when I meet her tomorrow after getting her address I will make sure that it happens.

Now we are waiting for my future sister-in-law I mean I hope so, to come home so that we can eat dinner.

But when her father called her, she said to continue without her. May be I get to meet my both sister-in-law’s tomorrow itself.

After dinner Ritesh said he will wait for his sister to come home, so me and my brother too stayed with him. We were just talking on general topics.

Suddenly Rithesh asked “Hey Meghana is ‘Megs’ is the only nick name of yours I mean do you have any other nick name like, like ‘maggy’?”

I don’t know why he asked but my eyes went wide but I composed myself and said “Everyone call me only as Megs.”

He nodded. I know it may seem that I lied but I didn’t as I only gave right to call me as maggy to Sara and no one else can.

And from two years no one called me Maggy so I replied him like that. My brother looked at me like he understood.

But I was feeling not good to even tell him this small lie. So I excused myself from them saying that I am thirsty and went towards kitchen but I got suddenly collided with someone. When I looked up I felt like I saw a ghost.

*Sara pov*

I wanted to call my dad when I was leaving but it’s already past 11 so I called my brother informing that I am leaving.

By the time I reached home it’s already nearly midnight, I entered the house.

I am totally hungry so I started going towards kitchen but I suddenly got collided with a person but managed myself from falling.