"I'll have the wine please" I replied..

"I thought as much" he shrugged as he brought out a bottle of wine and two glasses..... "Never picked you to be the vodka type"....

" you'd be surprised" I replied with a smirk on my face....

"Trust me I can't wait to be surprised", he pointed out as he poured some wine into the glasses and handed me one..... " so, care to update me on the rollercoaster of a life you live?" He asked walking towards his seat behind the table....

"Nothing much" I replied as he sank into his seat gesturing for me to take a seat..... "Kola wants me back".....

"uuuuh, nigga wants another piece of that ass" Emeka burst out laughing...

....."can you be serious for once in your life?" I retorted.....  "And besides what makes you think he just wants to have sex with me?"....
..... "What if he misses me and he just realized that he loves me and cannot  live without me?" I said pouring myself another glass of wine.....

"First of all, if you say that you can't live without me, that I agree with"....
....... "But that kola cannot live without you, I totally disagree!"...... "Oga wants to fuck you and bail again".....
"If he ever loved you like he is claiming to right now, he wouldn't have left in the first place dummy!"
......... "I know you to be very smart" ..... "Don't loose your functional brain because of love madam" he retorted...
"Now that I think about it sef".....
..... " that kola guy nor just get sense at all".... "I mean how can he bail on something so rare, so beautiful"....."Boobs and ass like a pornstar".... "For crying out loud have you looked at you?".... " you're highly successful yet so humble"...... "Really if I were you I wouldn't even give him the time of day".........

......" You say all these things because you haven't been in my position!" I protested.... "You've never had to sacrifice for love"..... "You have been single for as long as I've known you"....
..... "So what right do you have to question my brain functionality when you haven't experienced half of what I have experienced"....

" you'd be surprised", he dismissed my argument with a knowing look.

Knock! Knock!.... A dark lanky dude stepped into the office. "Sorry to disturb you sir"...... "but your signature is needed on this client release form before we can employ another actor".....

..... "Bring it" Emeka gestured, smiling as he began to sign the form....

...... "Aah aah Emeka nobody is stealing your money na"..... "See as your signature long".....

" you'd be surprised" he said, sporting a cheeky smirk as he handed the form back to his assistant.

....."Anyway I think I've overstayed my welcome", I stood up from my seat....
...... "I have to get back to work"....

"Well can I walk you back to your office?" Emeka offered...

"If you insist" I replied spreading my arms in an attempt to mimick him.....

.... "Hmmmm,  I'm being a great influence I can see" he pointed out and I let out a soft chuckle as he escorted me back to my office.

"Excuse me ma!".... "Halima is in your office ma" Fatima chorused from her desk...

"Thank you for the heads up Fatima" I replied ....