cinco

private message between circumcised headass and uncircumcised headass

circumcised headass:

we sowwy papi owo

do u forgive us eoww

read 17:21

[name] sat on top of her apartment building, swinging her legs back and forth as she read the message Kaminari had sent her. Sighing, she put her phone face down beside her, deciding to respond later.

"What's wrong, Buttercup?" [name]'s friend asked from beside her, mouth full of a bite of chicken wing. "You're usually like... crackheadish. This ain't like the slut I know,"

"I dunno Hawks..." [name] muttered, drawing doodles with her fingers on the concrete under her. "You ever realize that, our lives are pointless, and when you die, nobody is really gonna care about you if you don't become famous?"

"Damn," Hawks whistled. "You went kinda therapist on me there. You good? Do I need to get your dad? Are your sick? Is it your period? Periodt?"

"Shut the hell up," The young girl groaned, flopping back onto the roof, stealing one of Hawks' chicken wings in the process. "You may be my brother, but that doesn't mean that I have to love you,"

"Smh, my feelings hurded bicth," The dumbass responded, finishing off his last chicken wing. "Wait please dont beat me up with your quirk my tummy still hurds--"

"Shut the hell up you big baby-"

I THOUGHT I CAME BUT I PEED ON THE DICK

PUBIC HAIR GOT INCHES, THAT'S WEAVE ON THE DICK

"Is it your boy-toy? Nice ringtone."

"Yeah, it probably is," [name] muttered, answering the call. "What the fuck do you want, Denk. I'm kinda busy right now..."

"Oh... we were all just kinda worried about you," The electric male responded solemnly over the line. "Ight cuh, I'll uhh... let you be... I guess. Text me later, please?"

"K." [name] responded before promptly hanging up.

"Damn, kinda harsh," Hawks said under his breath, staring at the glowing stars in the night sky.

"Shut up before I shove sand down your dick."

"wHAT THE FUCk [name] THATS HURTS JUST THINKIGN ABOUT IT OPIHG(UHQFI"

[name] fell asleep on the roof next to her brother, because, 1) she's a lazy fatass and 2) lmao who needs beds, so it was Hawks' duty to be a good big-brother, and he took her to her room, tucked her in, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and walked out of their apartment, writing a note to Aizawa of what he did.

An alarm clock blared though, waking up our sleeping beauty.

"sHU T THE FUCK UP REEEEEEE" Our favorite liberal screamed, her flaccid penis dangling to her ankles while she cried. "i dont wanna get up"

"Get the fuck up." Aizawa, our favorite sleepy pedo, replied, sticking his head in her room, then dragging himself to their kitchen whilst in his favorite pair of pink sweatpants. "If I have to come in there, I'll go through your phone--"

Safe to say, [name] was in there within 0.2 nanoseconds.

___

that moment when u forget how to like write and start running out of ideas owowoieruerianb vou vbrjtqne vibouqoen kjgbie owifuekv viruqgbow vurqiwor vhubijf wokie thank you for coming to my ted talk