I had been thinking about Five's reaction to the record when hit my head. "OW!" I yelled, also shouting a profanity (author - I know, I'm too pure to actually type it out lol.) My vision was kinda blurry but I saw that I had ran into a pole. I groaned reaching up to press my hand to my head before hearing a loud popping noise. At the same time I heard the noise, blue light flashed in front of me. My hands were warm all of a sudden and I dropped the items I had been carrying.

I screamed and jumped up. The noise came from around me (was not a fart.) I looked down and saw the bracelet and record. The bracelet beads were all over the place and the record shattered to a million pieces. But what I found next scared the crap out of me.

My hands. They had felt kinda warm but I didn't think anything of it. But when I saw them, there was blue light emitting from them. It was like blue strings of electricity. Lightning in my hands. Faint zapping noises came from them like the type you hear in movies. I screamed again and waved my arms like crazy trying to get the light to die down, but it only made it worse. 

While I was casually screaming bloody murder and waving my hands around, I flicked my hand to the side and a jet of blue shot from it. The light traveled around five feet in front of me and landed on the ground. But when it hit, it made the popping noise again and exploded. It was like firecrackers. The ground under it had blackened and there was a burn mark. Of course I was on the verge of crapping myself so this made me scream more, which made everything WORSE! More jets of blue shot from my hands and landed around me, causing mini explosions all around. 

I let out a long scream that seemed like it could have made anyone go deaf and clasped my hands to my ears. And that's when I knew I was going to die. I shut my eyes tight preparing for what was about to happen. I was about to be blown apart by myself. 

I had stupidly covered my ears with my hands. You know, the things that were emitting the light causing explosions. I knew this was the end. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Five. I didn't get to find out what was happening to me. I didn't get to find out what the Commission is. I was never going to see the Umbrella Academy again.

I went silent. A saddened look painted my face. I waited and waited. But, nothing happened. Puzzled, I opened my eyes and looked up. My palms still pointed at me and light was shooting from them. But when the light hit my head, it bounce off into the other direction. It ricocheted off me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I didn't scream anymore though. My heart was pounding with all sorts of emotion. I held my hands out in front of me to examine them. The light was dying down. The zapping noise became quieter and quieter. I watched them until there was no strings of blue light, no noises. My hands looked the way they did when I was carrying the record and bracelet. They looked normal.

I moved them around and studied them at every angle, but the looked completely normal.

"Oh my god." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and Five was standing next to an old pillar, his eyes wide.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. Explaining it was pointless as I had no idea what was happening.

Silence filled the air for a few seconds and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Five still just stood there, shocked. Finally he managed to speak. "Wha- how- has this happened before?" I shook my head. He didnt know how to respond. He kept changing his facial expressions in utter confusion.

"Was it loud?" I asked trying to make conversation after what had just happened.

"Um, yeah. Very." He cautiously started walking closer. He finally stood in front of me, staring down at my hands.

He spent a good minute just looking down at them. I could tell he was in deep thought, because of the way his eyebrows furrowed together. I just stared into his blue-green eyes.

He grabbed my wrist and looked at my left hand from all angles as I had done earlier.

"Looks normal, right?" I said. He just nodded, not taking his eyes of my hand which five minutes ago was shooting explosive things from it.

He finally dropped my hand and grabbed both my wrists, looking back at me.

"Jesus christ, Y/N." A look of sadness on his face.

I laughed. His face immediately went from sad to confused and a bit concerned. "Why are you laughing?"

"We've been through so much crap, haven't we?" I said repeating what Five had said several months ago.

"Yeah, we really have."

"And now we have another problem and to the list."

"We'll figure it out. It's gonna be fine." He said trying to be optimistic, but failing.

"Let's just hope." I replied.

Hiiiiiiiiiii sorry I was gone for longer than usual. Well idk to be honest. I usually post chapters late.

This chapter had twiiiiiiist.

What do you guys think is happening?

What are your thoughts? I

I'm not even close to being done with writing the first season part.

Also this is really random but I finally watched the Breakfast Club and oh my god.

Bender is hot.

Brian is cute.

Andy is cute.

Ahhhhhhh I loved it

I have two questions this chapter

Byeeeeeeeeeee my amazing readerz❤

Question(s)

1. Have you seen the Breakfast Club? I f so, what do you think about it? Any thoughts? Do you love it as much as meeeeeeee?

2. What is the fanbase for Umbrella Academy. I genuinely dont know. You know how like Logan Paul's fanbase is called the Logang. Uh, I'm sorry I just reference him. I'm so ashamed. If Umbrella Academy doesn't have a name like that then we should make one up. That would be iconic.

💩