BLOOD TEST

Thank you axlslittlebitch, for correcting this chapter!

It's been a while since I published something, hope you'll enjoy it!

Th_a

- NO, I DON'T WANNA GO!

- STOP ACTIN' LIKE A CHILD AND LET GO OF THIS DOOR HANDLE! Slash yells out, desperately trying to get him off the door.

- NO FUCK, NO! GO TO HELL!

- AXL, I'M SICK OF YOUR TANTRUMS!

- AND I'M SICK OF YOUR MOM-ATTITUDE! DAMNIT, I'M AN ADULT!

- YOU!? AN ADULT? ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME!? YOU CAN'T EVEN FEED YOURSELF!

- THAT'S NOT TRUE, I CAN!

- NO YOU CAN'T ASSHOLE! YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SOMEONE WHO TAKE CARES OF YOU CUZ' YOU JUST DON'T FUCKIN' TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!

- FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR ME!

- I KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T ONLY FEED YOURSELF WITH PIZZA, BEER AND WHISKEY! THAT'S ENOUGH TO SAY I KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU DICKHEAD! AND NOW, AFTER THIS PEACEFUL CONVERSATION, CAN WE GO PLEASE!? CUZ' I'M TIRED OF SCREAMING LIKE THIS FOR A STUPID BLOOD TEST!

- I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU, I DON'T WANNA GO AND I'M NOT GONNA GO!

- OOOH, YOU'RE GONNA GO YOU SON OF A-

BAM.

Okay, you know when you open a bottle of champagne and the cork flies off in the air all of a sudden? You get it, right? Right, that's what happened, with Slash and Axl. So, Axl suddenly let go of the door handle, falling back and colliding with the poor curly-haired man, both of them ending on the ground.

- Man... Slash whines, my tailbone hurts... Aah..

- FUCK OFF...!

- YOU-

- No, no, no, I’ve had enough insults for the rest of the day!

Slash sighs deeply, annoyed by his fucking lover's mood.

The redhead gets up, facing the other with a threatening look  - Don't even try to drive me to the goddam hospital.

- I'll take the risk. And he gets up too, strongly taking the older one's shoulders.

- SLASH! I TOLD YOU I-

-  SHUT THE FUCK UP! He yells, pushing him towards the car, or I'm gonna have to gag you...

- SLASH! LET ME GO! He starts thrashing around.

- AFTER WE GO TO THE HOSPITAL!

- SLASH, SLASH! YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKIN' MOTHER!

- NO, I'M JUST ABOUT THE ONLY PERSON WHO TAKES CARE OF YOU!

- FUCK OFF!

BAM. He pushed him into the car, closing the door.

- NO! SLASH NO!

- We'll go to the hospital, you'll get that fuckin' blood test, we'll come back home and then I'll leave you all alone. Okay?

- NO BLOOD TEST.

- No way.

- OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!

- Uh uh. The guitarist shakes his head, getting behind the wheel  - No baby, no.

- SAUL.

- And stop yelling like that. He sighs, starting to drive.