Trouble | part 2

No one's POV
You woke up to the sound of your alarm ringing, it was another day at work, another youth you'll have to pass. People are out living their best life but not for you, life aint giving you no youth shit. You got into your work uniform, your job placed in a nearby cafe in seoul, the people are kind and friendly but in weekends.. there are just too much orders.
You took the bus to your work place, the bus was full and cramped but you managed to find a seat beside a godly looking man, as godly as he looks he sent off that scary vibe for you but you shook it off. The bus stopped and you stepped foot outside as it dragged you to the cafe "hey y/n a bit late arent you?" Your fellow co-worker asked as she made some coffees "yeah sorry, ill go get my apron first" you said as she nodded.
You took orders after orders, it was non- stop, well maybe because its sunday ffs. The bell to the door rings after you tought it was break time "what would you like to order?" You said looking up to the customer, it was the person you met in the bus, what weirded you out was he's using a suit in a hot sunday morning! "One iced americano" he said coldly, not even a smile he gave you "ok. What's your name sir?" "Jaehyun" he paid for the coffee before i start to work on his order.
He sat in the corner of the cafe, he took his order and sat back down.
~Time skip~
It was nearly the end of your shift, you took part in closing the cafe after everyone left. You took one last look before making your way to the bus stop, the eerie night made you want to walk faster so you did, you felt the urge to look back as if someone was looking at you, you instincly looked back, but nothing was bugging your sight "wtf" you whispered to yourself before making a run for it, not that you were a scaredy cat, but you can feel the vibe, the footstep got louder every second and it caught on. It held your mouth and your body was stuck in its grip, you tried to scream but it was no use. "You better shut up before i shut you up" the voice was dark and deep, you were frightened you didnt want to cause anymore trouble that could take your life. You nodded and he losened the grip on your mouth, you felt dizzy, your eyes were heavy, your vision got blurry, and nothing. Just dark.