Hearty Appetite

Fortunately traffic had been light and his drive home from work was less stressful than usual. Once home he strolled through the house without a sound. When he saw her he stopped in the doorway, leaning against the frame.  He just quietly observed her moving about, so graceful like a dancer. She hadn't noticed his presence yet so he just enjoyed the view.

He suddenly felt a hunger. A yearning. The scent surrounding her was so pleasing. She definitely had what he wanted. From where he stood he admired her buns.

This was something that he'd always loved about her. From the very beginning of their relationship the couple had always made a point of taking care of each other. And right now it was like his lady had read his mind. Her timing was perfect.

At that very moment she turned to face him. Her gorgeous smile lit up her face. She tilted her head. He let his eyes travel her body from head to toe. She lifted her arm and slowly moved it provocatively in front of herself. It was if she was indicating that whatever he saw, whatever he wanted, was his for the taking.

He definitely saw what he wanted.

This is what he was here for. What a woman, what a wonderful wife he thought to himself.

She came closer to him until they stood just inches apart. She looked up expectantly. The kiss she received conveyed his present state of mind. This man was happy to see her and he was hungry. She was very prepared to meet his needs.

"Look what I have for you." She smiled at him again.

"I see."

"I know how much you like breasts." She turned away for just a moment but quickly turned back to face him. She offered them up to him.

"Oh yes."

"Babe, I'm prepared for your hearty appetite.Got 'em fried with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side. Grab the buns..."