Lunch

-No one's Pov-

"May we prease, take a runch break?" Kiku asked quietly to the German man sitting next to him.

Ludwig nodded, "Everyone is dismissed for an hour."

All the nations jumped out of their chairs and to the dining room to argue over who would cook. Though unknown to them, John and Matthew snuck into the kitchen to make a family lunch quickly.

After 15 minutes Matthew and John snuck back out of the kitchen and to a table in the back of the dining hall where Alfred was sitting, writing in his journal.

"Hey what ya writing Alfie?" John asked.

Alfred quickly closed the book trying to look nonchalant, "Nothin' much." Alfred moved the journal so it was next to him on his chair. "What you two got there?"

Matthew and John smiled proudly, "We have five Monte Cristo's and a few glasses soda water."

"Why five? There are only three of us."

John sighed, "This one said that we should invite Commie Trench Coat and Whitest German in the World to come to eat with us."

Alfred laughed at his younger brothers nicknames for Gil and Ivan. Though they were pretty accurate.

"Ok then." Alfred said while wiping away his tears of laughter, "I'll go get them. You two should go set up the food in the room that overlooks the front garden and feed the animals. I'll be there in a few minutes with the hostages."

The brothers chuckled at their antics before slitting up into their two groups to prepare for lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Gilbert's Pov-

"Everyone is dismissed for an hour, " West yelled. I swear if he continues with all this yelling I'm going to lose my hearing. And people say I'm loud.

When I got up I noticed that Birdie and mini Alfred were not in the giant crowd of people swarming the exit. I wonder if they'd like to eat lunch with the awesome me?

So I guess my mission is to find the two and Alfred.

I tried my best to get out of the meeting hall but a lot of people were blocking the exit so it took forever. I mean seriously, standing in front of the exit is so not awesome. I'm looking at you Kiku, Yao, and Ivan. I mean it's a hazard. What if someone was dying? Wait, nevermind!

As soon as I got to the dining room I saw very few people. Sadly the North Americans were not a part of the few people. I started to turn around before a pair of hands went over my eyes.

"Guess who!" My attacker said.

"Um... Is that you Alfred?" I guessed.

The person moved their hands away from my eyes finally.

"Aww, no fun. You got it first guess." Alfred pouted like a little child. "Hey, I got an idea!" He yelled.

Alfred put a blindfold on my eyes, once again preventing the awesome me from seeing anything.

"Alfred what in the world!"

I could feel his smirk radiating in the air. "Shh. Just take my hand and follow me. I need to capture one more hostage then you can see where we are going, ok?"

"Fine but you owe me a beer."

"Nah, trust me this will be worth it."

Then I found myself being pulled down the halls by the human equivalent of an overexcited golden retriever.