Please. Don't do it... (Pt. 1)

Începe de la început

"Cou...Could you piss off?" "Why don't you make me you pathetic orphan?" (kick his butt Alex!) That was the last straw. Alex jumped on top of Jefferson, throwing punches left and right. "oh shit." John breathed out.

There were screams of excitement ringing through the lunchroom. Jefferson seemed to find Alex's fight pattern because he started to block punches and throw better ones. "Petit lion!!!" Laf yelled over the noise. "stop this!" "Laf. John. C'mon lets break this up!" They tried to stop the fight but were in unsuccessful.

Either way, they kept trying. Eventually, Mr.Washington walked in after being called to the lunchroom by a student. Everyone knew the two had a soft spot for eachother. Washington saw Alex like a son and though Alex wouldn't admit to it, he saw Washington like a father. It was nice for him. John, Laf, and Herc were happy that he could have a father-figure in his life.

"Hamilton! Jefferson! Stop this nonsense!" Alex was the first to stop and Jefferson punched his face again. It was met with a yelp of pain and a glare. "I'd like to see you two at my room after school." "Yessir..."Alex mumbled. He got a few bad punches. Washington left the room.

"I'll be back guys...I uh... I gotta go to the bathroom..." his voice cracked but his friends just nodded, pretending they weren't concerned. As he walked there, Alex could feel the eyes on him, burning through his head. When he walked inside a stall, no one expected him to do what he did.

No one wanted to imagine it but under that thick hoodie, on his wrists, were some gruesome cuts. Alex had a pocket knife with him and winced with every touch of it's cold blade. With negative, hateful thoughts running through his head and tears running down his face, he continued what he started.

~~~~~~~~~~|TIME SKIP|~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the 3rd time you've fought this week Alexander... What's going on?" "Nothing's going on Mr. Washington." Alex said weakly. After a long lecture about responsibility, Washington let him go. In the hallway, Jefferson had stopped him just to beat him up and insult him more. He brought up more personal stuff about him being an orphan.

"Are you alright Alex? Another fight?" James asked. "M' fine James." He mumbled going to his room, leaving his brother concerned for his beloved little brother.

~~~~THE NEXT DAY BC I HAVE~~~~
~~~WRITERS BLOCK lol~~~

'Another bad day.' Alex thought. Honestly, every day seemed to be a bad day for him. He hated it. He just wanted to the pain inside to end-wait...he could do that. Alex could make that pain end...

...Hehe. Angst...

John, Laf and Herc didn't find Alex the rest of the day. "Where the hell is he?" "I dunno. Wanna try the group chat?" "That might be a good idea mon ami."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revolutionary squad >:)

TurtleBoi: Hey Alex where r u?

FrenchBaguette: Petit lion you did not text us you wouldn't come to school.

HERCULESMULLIGAN: Yeah man. Where u at???

Lil'Lion: ...

TurtleBoi: dude it says you were about 2 answer. Sick day today?

Lil'Lion: ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh!" Herc groaned. "He won't answer... what's going o-" John was cut off with a ding of the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lil'Lion: I'll miss you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait what? What's that supposed to mean?" "I don't know..." "Should we call his brother? "Probably..." Herc called James and within a few minutes, he slowly put down the phone with a scared expression. "He's not home either..." "What? How? He's not here! Alex doesn't skip classes!"

They all went to Washington's class. "...S-sir? Could we talk to you?" "Uh... I'm in the middle of teaching a class but ok." He walked out and closed the door for privacy. "Have you seen Alex?" "Yes actually-" "Really!?!?" The three said in unison.

"...Yes... he came in my class asking for the day off. He looked troubled so I allowed it." "But-But he's not home! He wouldn't answer his phone except for this text-" Laf showed him the text message. Though everyone was worried, Laf was terrified.

He had noticed the strange behavior that Alex displayed and recognized the depression better than the others. He connected the dots and was hoping with all his heart that it wasn't what he expected. He couldn't loose Alex. The two were like brothers.

"-He's no where in school either! Did he say anything else!?" "Oh. I just remembered! He gave me a envelope too. He told me not to open it until you three where here with me."

They opened the letter and as they read, (it will be explained later) there were tears pricking their eyes.

"Please...Don't do it Alex"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 1345
Part two will come soon!!!
Stay safe! <3