❖ End Results {PT. 1} ❖

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Part 1: Contagion—END
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

This is where you will see all the choices that you (the readers) have made throughout the first part of the story. The results will contain the outcome of both choices, so you see how the story could've been different.

Keep in mind that this isn't the complete end of these choices and that some are long term choices that will possibly affect the characters later on in the story.

CHOICES:

First Dilemma:

(Selected choice)
Tell Sagittarius the truth
-Sagittarius was grateful her sister told the truth and was a lot more prepared when she came across a zombie.

TRUST INCREASED
RELATIONSHIP UNAFFECTED

Keep it a secret to protect her
-Sagittarius was unprepared for the zombie attack, nearly letting herself get bitten. Feels resentful towards Capricorn for not telling her sooner.

TRUST DECREASED
-1 RELATIONSHIP

Second Dilemma:

Keep it between her and her mother
-Cancer's mother kept her job as a school nurse, she was thankful for Cancer keeping the secret. Though, more zombies eventually flooded the school.

+1 RELATIONSHIP
SAFETY DECREASED

(Selected choice)
Tell a higher authority
-Cancer's mother lost her job, which resulted in her mother getting upset at Cancer and storming out of the house later that night. The school remains a safe zone due to the warning.

-1 RELATIONSHIP
SAFETY INCREASED

Third Dilemma:

Find to place to hide inside her home
-Capricorn and Sagittarius hide inside the closet, only to be trapped once zombies begin piling into her home. Realizing they need to escape, the two are unfortunately caught as they make a failed attempt to leave the house.

SAFETY DECREASED
-2 SURVIVORS

(Selected choice)
Leave the house
-Capricorn and Sagittarius make it out the house by jumping out the second floor window, making it out mostly unscathed, apart from Capricorn's injuries.

SAFETY INCREASED
HEALTH DECREASED

Fourth Dilemma:
(Selected choice)
Head to Scorpio's home
-The group plowed through the group of zombies, sacrificing some of their weapons and tools to make it through unscathed. They were able to find Scorpio and make sure she was safe, as well as be coached back to reality after her mother's death.

+1 RELATIONSHIP
SAFETY INCREASED
RESOURCES DECREASED

Wait for Scorpio at the rendezvous point
-The group avoided the zombies completely to decrease the risk of getting bitten, deciding to text Scorpio the meeting place. Scorpio was resentful towards Aquarius and the group for leaving her behind and was left to deal with the grief of losing her mother alone.

-1 RELATIONSHIP
SAFETY DECREASED
RESOURCES UNAFFECTED

sigh. y'all really picked most of the boring options but that's okay! The choices will get more and more complex as the story progresses so any choice made will end up being interesting enough :)