[@Romance] Trials of Love

A collaboration with Romance

This year, we have joined with many other profiles in an amazing collaboration contest organised by the Romance profile

This year, we have joined with many other profiles in an amazing collaboration contest organised by the Romance profile. The main theme is Obstacles.

Prompt: Love in the Time of Snail Mails

Tell us a tale of two souls who love each other despite the distance between them in the days before electronic communication. How would they overcome the obstacles while staying in love with each other?

Guidelines

All entries must be written in English and abide by the Wattpad Content Guidelines to be judged.

Entry must be submitted through this form.

You can submit more than one entry; however, each entry must be a stand-alone, not part of another work. However, it can be compiled into a book with other stories, but it has to be a separate complete story. Series are not allowed.

The maximum number of words per entry is 1,000.

All entries must be submitted by 4 July. After the deadline, no entries will be accepted.

You must tag your stories with #RomanceCollab and #HistoricalRomance for your entry to be considered successful.

The entries will be judged based on quality and not popularity. There will be two judges assigned for each entry to maintain fairness.

Prizes

First place winner will receive a sticker and shout out from the Romance profile. Their entry will then move on to Round Two to go head-to-head with all the other winners from every other profile to win the grand prize!

The top three winners will receive a shoutout from HistoricalFiction and WattpadHistoricalRomance profiles and their entries will be added to our anthology and reading list.

Disclaimer: this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of ambassadors, and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of the said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.