Back to the School

Depuis le début

Aunt May, feeling proud, says, "I glad you two enjoyed it. Now you better get going Peter so you can make it to school on time."

Peter's face fell a bit from the reminder of having to start back to school. "School, right. See you later Aunt May." He grabs his book bag and heads towards the door.

Both Felicia and Aunt May notices the change in his mood. Felicia walks up and hugs Aunt May saying, "Thanks again for inviting me and don't worry; I will cheer him and make sure no one messes up his first day back."

"You're very welcome dear, and I'm sure you will." Aunt May smiles, knowing Felicia is more than capable of bringing a smile out of her nephew.

Felicia winks at her and catches up with Peter outside. "Ready to go?"

"Not really," Peter answers honestly. Not that he is afraid to see everyone again thanks to Felicia helping him with his confidence and all that more so he rather not deal with them at all.

Felicia takes Peter by the hand as the two walks to Peter's school and squeezes it, gently. "Peter, we talk about this."

Peter sighs remembering the conversation the two had. "I know, but I wasn't expecting to deal with everyone so soon. It's like time went by super-fast all of sudden."

Felicia nods in agreement. "It seems like it. Just remember what I said, anyone gives you problems this kitty is not afraid to show out his claws."

Knowing that she is serious about her defending him, Peter tries to calm her down. "There won't be any need for that. Either way, you already out of school so it's not like you can just appear in my classes."

"True, but I have my ways of making things happen, especially if that cheerleader tries anything funny." Peter could feel the anger rising from Felicia, scaring him a bit.

"Hopefully not I just want peace between her and me since I still somewhat feel sorry for breaking up with her like that with Gwen."

Felicia shakes off her emotion and switch gears to comfort Peter. "What's done is done Peter, and you already apologized for that so don't get all sad about it. Also, if this Gwen knows what's good for her, she will stay away from you and stick with her boyfriend." She said in a stern tone.

"Might as well since I don't have much to say to either of them," Peter said confidently placing his other hand on her waist to bring her body close to him and kisses her lips softly.

Felicia smiles hugely after the kiss, with the thought that she didn't have to worry about any lingering feelings for Gwen. "Glad to hear it." The couple then keeps walking until they make it to the school. Once there, Peter looks around thinking not much has changed as far as the scenery.

"Peter!" A voice Peter knows too well catches him and Felicia's attention. They both look towards the source of the voice, and it was none other than Mary Jane Watson, who is making her way towards them.

"Hey MJ, how your summer go?" He inquires.

Mary Jane slightly glares at him, in a playful matter, saying, "You probably would have known if you write or call me."

Peter scratches the back of his head, remembering that he rarely contacted Mary Jane over the summer. "I'm sorry, but with everything that happens plus the whole Gwen and Harry issue.."

M.J nods in understanding and stops him from going further. "I understand trust me, just was giving you a hard time. Hopefully, you had a great summer vacation because I did." She looks over to the snow-white girl standing beside Peter not recognizing her from the past semester. "I'm sorry are you new to the school?"