Chapter Twelve

My knees are getting weaker. I wish I could call a cab back to his mansion. I left my bag on the spot where I made my outburst. I felt like laughing because I could just imagine how stupid I look by saying that speech. It would have been more dramatically perfect if I would leave his house and when he comes home, he'll find me gone. He'd panic and his conscience won't let him sleep.

I laughed and a couple who was about to walk past me, avoided getting near me. Great. Now I look crazy.

Finally, I arrive at his mansion.

The guard looked like he'd seen a ghost.

And he just stared at me.

Like an idiot.

"LET ME IN!!!" I demanded.

"M-M-Miss Brooke???" He stammered.

"YES!!!"

He fumbled for the gate and opened the smaller part of the gate for human entrance.

I stomped my way into the mansion.

"AYYYYYE!!!!" Fifi shrieked from her view at the 2nd floor balcony. She rushed down the right side grand staircase. I was almost afraid that her heels might get caught up with her pelazzo pants and she might tumble down the shiny mahogany steps. I almost wanted to laugh, imagining if that were to happen.

"What happened to you?!" She shrieked as her she scampered towards me, cupping her hands around my face.

Again, I felt like crying.

"I don't want to go back to school anymore," I croaked as tears welled up my eyes.

"Fifi!"

Oh God, it's him. I can't turn around.

Fifi put her hands down and she looked helpless. She turned away and went back upstairs.

I tried to stop myself from any more crying.

"Come with me," he said as he passed me by.

Pigheaded Baboon.