stressed ✜ t'challa

nya was currently at the field taking care of the beautiful rhinos

nya was currently at the field taking care of the beautiful rhinos. it was a gorgeous day. the bright blue sky was breathtaking, not one cloud was in sight.

she fed one of the rhinos a fresh peach and petted her. "she's getting so big." nya said to w'kabi who flashed a smile

"yes she is." he agreed quickly petting her head. the two started walking off towards the trees that were filled with fresh fruit. 

w'kabi spoke up, "how's everything going?" he asked curiously. "um great. everything's great!" nya lied and he luckily noticed it.

he quickly gave her a glare, "nya...."

she sighed, "okay fine. i'm stressed out."

w'kabi looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "what are you stressed out about, the ceremonies and crowning?" he asked and she quickly nodded her head.

t'challa's crowning is coming in a couple of days, and right after that is when nya will be crowned as a princess. it's a big deal for them both and nya can't stop stressing about it.

she's very nervous for both herself and her boyfriend, but t'challa mostly. when it comes down to crowning, you never know who will be there ready to challenge for the spot as a king.

and as for the crowing ceremony, it gives nya chills just thinking about it. nya is honored for this opportunity but is also worried. she's afraid of becoming a princess because there's so many expectations from everyone.

she wants to be a good role model for everyone in Wakanda, but mostly importantly the women and little girls. she doesn't know it yet but there's so many people in the population who look up to her already. everyone in Wakanda respects her.

she's portrayed as a kind, loving woman who looks out for others. nya isn't selfish whatsoever. she cares about helping the community and helping those who need help. that's what t'challa and everyone loves about her.

"you shouldn't be nervous, if anything you should be excited." he commented

she sighed, "i know but what if something goes wrong? what is nobody likes the fact that i'm being throned? what if-"

"nya calm down. just take a deep breathe." she did as w'kabi said.

"nobody is upset about you being throned. we're all thrilled for you. you deserve it." w'kabi said playfully elbowing her shoulder

the two started picking apples off the tree. "you're just saying that." nya said

"but i'm not." nya turned and looked at his with a serious face. "you truly are fit to be a princess, honestly a queen if you ask me. you have a golden heart." w'kabi said making nya feel better.

when nya got home, it was quiet. "babe i'm home!" she announced before heading towards the kitchen. she didn't even notice that t'challa was sitting at the kitchen island.

he was carefully watching. he flashed a smile, "hey beautiful." he said. she quickly grabbed a bottle of water. "hey."

"where were you?" he asked. she answered honestly, "i was with w'kabi helping him pick out fruits and take care of the rhinos." she simply said getting ready to head upstairs.

she was about to walk upstairs but he gently grabbed her wrists pulling her in front of him. "come here."

she sat down on his lap and looked him into the eyes. he carefully examined her and could sense the stress on her body and face.

"what's bothering you?" he asked making her look down at the floor. she didn't want to tell him because she felt like that would make her look weak and be a burden on him. he already has enough to worry about.

"nothing." she simply said still looking at the floor.

he lifted her chin up with his index finger making her look dead into his brown eyes. "nya what's wrong? i thought we could tell each other everything."

"i don't want to be a burden..."

"you're not a burden at all. now talk to me." he said in a calm way. she sighed, "i'm nervous about the crowning and ceremony." she admitted

"what's there to nervous about?" he asked.

nya told him everything about how she was feeling. he carefully listened to her. she told him how she was scared of becoming a princess and how she didn't feel like she was deserving of this important role in life.

"nya look at me."

she did as she was told, "you deserve this.?remember that. you shouldn't be scared of what's to come. you deserve to be a princess, a queen mostly."

she blushed at his sweet words, "just have a positive mindset with this and don't think about it too much." he suggested

she nodded her head, "okay, you're right."

t'challa kissed her softly on the lips making her feel appreciated. she kissed him back. when they broke away he said, "i love you."

she smiled, "i love you too."

okay there will be more parts with this certain imagine so be ready! an erik killmonger imagine will be up soon.

hope you all enjoyed this imagine! please vote and comment your thoughts and opinions. thanks!🥰