I close theyr'e bedroom door, back up and quietly jog down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen to get some money from the food jar. I put most of the money in the food jar and my mum's boyfriend puts the rest in. It's started getting really chilly out at night, i have a feeling this is gonna be a tough winter. I don't own a coat, so i just wrap a pashmina around my neck and continue straight out the door and down the street. The living room door is closed but you can see the flashing from the television through the front window.

Running all the way to the shop, when i get there my hands and cheeks are bright red from the cold. And it's supposed to still be autumn!  I can't do anything with my fingers until they warm, but the supermarket isn't any warmer than outside, i suppose they have to keep the room at a certain temperature for the food. I think i'm just gonna buy something that's yummy, but also cooks really quickly. I grab a  metal basket from the pile, because we probably need toiletries or cleaning stuff as well! I speed walk down each aisle scanning the products for ideas as fast as i can, then i got to the fresh pastries aisle. Looking side to side trying to pick up an idea of what would be a quick meal.

There is a loud slap behind me, echoing down the aisle. Twisting my body, i find a tall slim man in a large coat with his back to me who seems to have dropped a fresh pizza upside down on the floor. Hmmm pizza? Pizza sounds good, both yummy and quick! Plus Lib and Lex are completely addicted to the stuff! I head towards the pizza fridge, the man whispering curses and clenching his fingers into fist shapes in front of his torso in anger. So, i thought i'd try and cheer him up because i also always happen to have bad luck in supermarkets! I've dropped or broken so many things i've lost count!

"Bad day? It's either that or you just dropped the last pizza which happens to be your favourite"

"Ha! second option. It sounds like you know the feeling.....Olivia?" The tall guy stops staring at the splattered pizza on the ground and snaps his neck towards where i am standing.

Mr Smith!? Jesus! Can't i get a break? I'm actually oblivious at how or why i just can't seem to avoid this guy! After what happened in class he is the last person i want to see right now! Damn! Awkward much? He is looking at me confused.

"What?"

"I said, I thought it was you! Recognised your voice"

I move my head to the side and whispered.

"Creepy" He clears his throat and looks around awkwardly.

"Soooooo, what brings you here?"

"Shopping. You don't go to a supermarket for a evening stroll"

I am hating how every sentence that comes out of my sounds stroppy, moody and rude!

"Are you okay? You seem moody. Oh wait! Period right?"

"Excuse me!..Just...Er.. You shouldn't....No!!! That's rude! I just don't think i'll ever be able to feel relaxed around you anymore now that i know you know all about me" He just nodded and looked at the ceiling.

"Sorry, i agree! That was rude wasn't it?" I just limply nod and snif. "I've upset you, should i go?"

"No. It's fine, plus you need to find a janitor to clean up your pizza"

"Ah! Ha-ha. Almost forgot!" Almost like magic a sales assistant came around the corner whipping down the aisle. Smith steps out leftwards to talk to the lady.

"Excuse me hun. Could you possibly get a cleaner down here? There's pizza on the floor" Her eyes search the floor for the pizza. When she'd seen it she looked back up to Smith and nodded.

"Yeah sure. I'll notify the cleaner that he is needed. And thank-you, most people don't bother telling a member of staff and then accidents happen. You can continue with your shopping now"