chapter 2

Kaiza groaned quietly, having Ko as a private instructor meant he was leaps and bounds ahead of most of his classmates in their first year at the academy. At eleven years old he could beat a lower chunin with pure taijutsu, though his ninjutsu was nearly non existent. He was Hyuuga, ninjutsu was inferior and he could beat all but the strongest genjutsu with his byakugan.

"Okay class, what jutsu allowed Madarra Uchiha to decimate three battalions of ninja clans during the clan wars?" Mizuki asked, drawing on the board.

Sakura raised her hand, "The Great Fire Annihilation jutsu."

"Good, can anyone tell me how, despite it hitting several water type jutsu?"

At that Sasuke spoke up, "Because he was an Uchiha."

Mizuki chuckled, "Not quite but you're actually in the right area. Normally, there is an order to things. Fire beats wind, wind beats lightning, lightning beats earth, earth beats water, and water beats fire. Those are very basic suggestions and are normally correct. However there are exceptions. Madarra Madarra Uchiha's affinity for fire release was second to none. He could easily supercharge fire jutsu to melt metal in seconds. In the same respect Tobirama Senju was the same with water. The second Hokage's water affinity was strong enough to use the water in the air and he could slice through stone with his high water pressure techniques."

Kaiza raised an eyebrow. If Madarra could beat so many people with a single ninjutsu, then how was Taijutsu better? "Sensei, how would Madarra have fared against a jonin Hyuuga?"

Mizuki smiled sheepishly, "Honestly, he would have destroyed them. Madarra was an SSS class ninja, and a medium to long range specialist. He was no slouch in taijutsu, ninjutsu, or genjutsu, but the only person who ever beat him was the first Hokage, another ninjutsu specialist. " he faced the class fully, "Hyuuga were amazing close range fighters, but at a distance they were at a huge disadvantage."

Kaiza cursed, how could his family be so stupid? If a chunk of chakra could be dangerous enough to overtake dozens of enemies at once, was there even a need for taijutsu? He clenched his fist. I will make the Hyuuga clan a name to be feared and respected.
___________________

Kaiza, Hinata, and Naruto stood across from one another, with Hinata and Naruto standing side by side.

"You're sure you want to do this, Kaiza-san?" Hinata asked, she cut a timid glance towards Naruto.

Naruto scratched his cheek, "I know you're really good at taijutsu, but isnt this a bit much?"

Kaiza just dropped into his modified jyuuken stance, his byakugan activating on mental comand.

Naruto shrugged and charged, hoping to overwhelm Kaiza with speed. Hinata was barely a step behind, not wanting to let the young blonde down.

Naruto jumped and tried for a spinning kick in mid air, but Kaiza leaned back, dodging by the barest of margins. He grabbed Naruto by his belt and spun, hurling Naruto towards Hinata, who managed to flip over him and go for a double palm strike.

Kaiza threw his leg out and kicked her wrists, directing her strike into the ground, and transitioned into an axe kick with the other leg.

Naruto, on his feet now, quickly yanked Hinata back and hurled a handful of shuriken.

Kaiza moved seamlessly, like the flow of water as his hand shot out and easily snatched the shuriken before they could hit him.

Then he tossed them backwards, away from his two opponents.

"Hinata, I've got a plan." Naruto said, as they stood back.

Kaiza let them strategize. The better they came at him, the better he'd get.

Hinata ran straight at Kaiza, with Naruto on her tail this time.

Odd... normally its Naruto who does that.

Kaiza prepared to attack when Hinata struck out with her own Jyuuken. Kaiza deflected but Hinata caught his wrists.

Kaiza's eyes widened as Naruto hot close, fist reared back for a massive punch. She wasnt trying to attack, she was just trying to hold me for a second so I couldnt block or dodge. Me being stronger wont matter because she only has to throw my timing off by less than a second!

Naruto's fist met Kaiza's cheek with an audible CRACK, and Kaiza was sent skidding back with blood trickling from his lip.

Naruto immediately tried to charge forward again to follow up, but Kaiza wasnt restrained this time and something was off.

Kaiza's hand flew up to Naruto's chest and he flexed his hand. A shockwave hit Naruto hard enough to knock the wind from his lungs and send him back into Hinata, knocking them both over.

Kaiza blinked, unfamiliar with the strange feeling and precision he'd just had. He had never even learned the shockwave technique.

_______________

Graduation. I'm sleepy and wanna get to the action soon lol. Also remember there are lots of Uchiha and not man Hyuuga in this fanfic
__________

"Team nine will be Kaiza Hyuuga, Naruto Uzumaki, and Kira Uchiha. Your jonin sensei is Shisui Uchiha, who will be here shortly." Kaiza cocked an eyebrow. Shisui of the body flicker technique, one of the fastest jonin in the village. He used to be B-class but now he's easily A-class, possibly S-class. I dont know much about Kira except that shes pretty strong, confident in her power, and Shisui's relative. At least I've got Naruto.