Eros Part 1

"How did you know"

She rasped as his hands kneaded her assets through the sheen dress from behind.

He chuckled and moved his strokes to the hard peaks that were begging by then

"More Arnav.." she begged.

"Of course sweetheart. Hold on to me." He said as he felt her body flailing.

He pulled one strap of her dress lower and tweaked one nipple between his expert fingers.

"Ahh...baby.." she moaned.

Groaning he pressed his hardness to her back and continued pleasuring his lady.

"There.." he said, pulling the other strap also down and flapping both her tits with his hands and fastening the rhythm.

"I can't baby..no.."

She writhed her body and pressed her curved back more into his thick flesh in search of some solace for both of them.

In a swift move he came around to her side pulling her hip onto his lower body and took one peak in his mouth.

"Arnav..this is..heaven.  Don't stop."

She pulled his head more into her trying to put more of her bosom into that sinful mouth of his.

Not disappointing her, he took a sensual bite near her areola and made her scream his name.

"Shh...careful.. we are still near your family dear.."

He soothed the bite playing with his tongue.

"Hell, I need you .. don't distract me now.."

She arched her back further and got her hand to massage his hardness..

"No baby, it's about you today.. I couldn't stay there staring at your trembling lips anymore in that damn party.."

 He continued to suckle her while kneading the twin taking her to pleasures she didn't knew yet.

"Oh baby did I ever tell you I love you for your fast instincts.. I couldn't stop myself seeing you in that tuxedo with your sexy smirk."

He didn't answer that instead showed his appreciation by moving one hand below, parting her thighs via the long slit of her floor length dress and finding the spot where she was dripping wet.

They both didn't have words anymore, as he continued to stroke her wetness and suckle and knead her tits one after the other.

She breathed hard and leaned on him as his finger was pulled out of her and he thrust two back deep again..

He kept thrusting, touching her inside walls and rubbing those please spots..until he felt her body came crashing and screaming his name.

He held onto her, her heart thudding fast, lips quivering , the nipples still peaking outside the dress , freshly moist and wet from all his lickings.

He grinded onto her hip for a few more seconds and spurted inside his pants not giving her a chance to ask about it.

"WOW"

She said a while later, when her breathing was even "that was the best so far we had.. hiding from the party and family.. having a hot quickie.."

Arnav smiled cleaning himself "Baby I'd rather call it finger sex and I am glad you loved it. We can try more, anytime you like."

"How about tonight in my room ASR?" 

she caressed his lips

"Isn't that a thought in haste?"

He replied.

"With that sinful hands and mouth of yours and of course other things I haven't explored yet, I would care less for thoughts and go for more actions with you my love." She winked.

"As you say it, my beautiful fiancée." He smirked and pulled her sexy pout with his teeth, sealing the promise.