CHAPTER THIRTEEN

2 Weeks Later.
LISA

People fall in love and get back around the yard by switching the light that comes from the sun. But where did my sad moon hide? It hid among the stars, feeling and vibrating for me to search by my own eyes for an answer.

An idiot. An idiot that fell in love with someone who didn't share the same clarity.

Never in my life did I think it would end up this way..

I pushed the pillow away from me and felt the pain threaten for my tears to fall. It all became unbearable. The pain I was feeling, could last me a lifetime. Maybe a jar full of tears.

"Lisa?". Chaeyoung knocked on the door.

"Lisa, don't do this to yourself". I could hear the sadness that laced against her voice.

I didn't answer.

"Lisa-ya? I brought you food". She knocked again but I sighed before slowly muttering, "I-I don't want food..".

"You can't waste the precious food that I brought you!". She stopped knocking, and with a sigh left.

I heavily breathed. Just directing my heart to beat more calmly, but nothing inside of me ever budged. The shade of the moon masked my red puffy cheeks. It was tragic for life to write a depressing story for me.

Ae all go through the same ride. Look, meet, tension, fall in love and repeat.

So why was my story so unreal?

I swallowed back the tears but they fell anyway, like a waterfall; they pushed my anxiety among my face, as I shook with sadness.

The moon's light entranced me as I cried, even the wind's hustle tried to reach out to my mess. But I was very disappointed. And maybe it was me who was very wrong for liking such a precious human being. It was the second time in this month, that I felt so broken. And time didn't give me any chance to regret it.

Only my beating heart rasped against the ceiling.

"S-she will never be yours". I whispered to myself with a smile.

JENNIE

The sky is dappled by the cloud, a beauty over our motley crew. So I rest on my back and let my eyes gaze upward, enjoying the nothing that is everything. The puzzle of being complete has left me so broken. Lisa's words made my heart depart from my mind.

Constantly everything inside of me ached for her.

She became the silver acceptance - written over the skies and traced against my milky skin.

It's funny how I've missed her all of these years but kept my stubbornness to me as a solution for my heart's wild beating when she's around. The skies reached my shaky figure that was inside the wind, feeling trapped and so locked for feeling something I wasn't supposed to feel.

What did my heart storm?

And these emotions...

These emotions that I craved for her..

They became the shutter sound of glass. Eyes all puffy from not sleeping, and here I am.

Sitting in my car, gripping the steering wheel like a drunk person when I was soberer than any person who walked by.

I slowly opened the door of my car, feeling my insides collapse with the thunder that shook against the sky. I only wanted answers, I didn't need to be the idiot who pushes someone by being cold or being silent anymore.