Uncle Z

My daughter is my niece. You don't hear that shit a lot.

"No , no! That can't be true. This has to be some kind of mistake." I said pacing and rubbing my stomach because it started hurting more.

"She looks just like him. From top to bottom. That's his daughter." She said.

"So.....you mean to tell me, the girl i took In and have been raising as my own , is my niece and YOU KNEW! and didn't say anything!" I said loudly but not so loud that everyone would hear me.

"Er-

"And not only that! You let that sick son of a bitch , RAPE your DAUGHTER!?" I said.

"It wasn't like that." She said.

"Then what was it like!" I said crossing my arms.

"Erica we don't have time for a that. If he finds out that Jenesa is alive he will kill me & your father." She said.

"Daddy has nothing to do with this!" I said getting upset.

"You don't understand. He's coming back!" She said and we heard knocking and that scared the hell out of both us.

"Miss me."

The famous uncle z. I haven't met this man a day and my life. I remember seeing him when I was little probably but other than that ion know him.

 I remember seeing him when I was little probably but other than that ion know him

"What are you doing here z?" My mom asked stepping in front of me.

"Damn baby , you don't miss me?" He asked coming closer to us.

"You heard her you son of bitch! What tf you doing here?!" I said from behind her.

"Erica? Erica babygirl face Brakes? Damn girl you done grew some hips on you." He said licking his lips.

"Z please leave. This is a family event and we don't want no problems." My mom said grabbing my hand and I can tell she was scared out of her mind.

"I ain't family L?" He asked Looking at her with the most devilish look. Gave me chills.

"Z leave." She said again.

"What tf you want?" I asked.

"You'll See babygirl." He said and then he walked into the backyard.

(Outside)

"Daddy's home!" Z said as he walked outside and we followed behind. Everyone looked like they didn't want to see him and Abgail looked very angry.

"What the hell is he doing here!?" She said getting up.

"Wow babygirl. How you been? Daddy missed you." He said walking towards her but Joseph stepped in front of her.

"You need to back up playa." He said Looking him up and down.

"Who tf are you?" Z asked.

"A nigga that will smack you tf up if yo ass don't back tf up." Joseph said.