I have no idea who I got this from but I found it in my memos so I'm doing it.
1. Is there a story I'm putting off for some reason?
-Creep because I can't write intense scenes and it's killing me.
2. What work am I most embarrassed about for existing?
-The whole Elle Clauson series. It's the worst thing I've written. I haven't spent any time really developing characters or plot.
3. What order do I write in?
-I write whatever's easiest.
4. Favorite character I've written?
5. Character I was surprised to enjoy writing?
6. Something I'd like to change but it's too late?
-I lowkey want to rewrite the entirety of Creep.
7. Enthusiastic or embarrassed to tell people I write?
-Depends. Enthusiastic about my original stuff, embarrassed about my fanfics since people don't understand not ever fanfic is cringy smut.
8. Favorite genre to write?
-I like writing fantasy horror stuff. Like horror in a fantasy setting.
9. Wyd for inspiration?
-Cry. Pray. Sleep. Beg. Hope. Most of my ideas come from movies I've seen so that I guess.
10. Music or silence? Alone or with people?
-Silence with people.
11. What aspect of writing have I improved the most in since I started writing?
-My dialogue is so much better.
12. Weakness as a writer?
-Showing character development and also making a plot that makes sense.
-I think I'm pretty good at descriptions and dialogue.
14. Playlists for your work?
-I don't have any rn but I'm working on it.
15. Why did I start writing?
-Because I couldn't remember the stories that my sister and I played through. We would make complex stories and try to add onto them each time but we forgot easily. So I started writing them down.
16. Characters that haunt me?
-My oc Andrew, he deserves much better than the mess of a draft he currently has.
17. Advice for a young writer?
-Write every story idea you have down. Also don't worry about word counts.
18. Read anything that changed my writing style?
-Not really. But roleplays definitely changed my writing style. Like majorly.
19. How do I keep track of my characters and outlines?
-Each chapter has a draft with what needs to be in it, I keep that note in until I finish the chapter to make sure I'm on track.
20. Long writing sessions or spurts?
-It really depends.
21. Opinions when I look at my old writing?
-Mostly I'm just in awe of how many plot twists I had.
22. Subjects that make me uncomfortable to write?
-I have a hard time writing trans characters. It irritates me to no end because I want proper trans inclusion in my fics and I know how to represent it cause I am trans. I can't write dysphoria without feeling dysphoric. Which is fun.
23. Obscure life experiences that help my writing?
-I've had experience in 2 different social classes and also have had more parents than most people so I guess that. I can write different types of parents really well because I have so many different ones.
24. Became an 'expert' in something to write a story better?
-Not an expert but I have studied D.I.D and selective mutism so I could write those better.
25. Copy paste something that I've wrote that makes me proud.
-The light blonde haired girl stood and smoothed out her dress, making sure everything was perfect. Imperfection wasn't an option. Perfection was a necessity. A way of survival if you will. There could never be a wrinkle or a stray hair. She had been taught to be presentable at all times, especially now.
Now when her family was facing shame.
@anyone who hasn't done this
YOU ARE READING
Tea With the Trolley WitchRandom
A more accurate random book. Technically the 2nd random book, but honestly you do not need to read Medusa's Leghairs to understand me. This will have randomness in it, so prepare yourself I guess.