Chapter 10

This time, Janine Winans has gone too far. Not only is she constantly interrupting Polly and testing TWICE's patience, she's also trying to put Braulia down. Every attempt to put the snarky showgirl in her place fails, which means it might be time for drastic measures.

Janine: You agree that Braulia Statkiewicz is just a greedy asshole, right, Amanda? Come on, tell us, don't be afraid.

Amanda: You're right, Janine. She started neglecting us the same night she bumped into that little midge!

Chaeyoung: Oh please! How do you even know that?

Amanda: There are cameras, love.

Dahyun: This doesn't mean anything.

Amanda: Oh, yes, it does.

Braulia: So, let me know, Amanda, have you and the others hired someone to manipulate video footing at the hotel?

Amanda: Braulia, what's the point with your questions?

Braulia: Just answer.

Amanda: I-

Leiann: Yes, we did.

Amanda: Shut the fuck up, idiot!

Nayeon: Don't talk to her like that!

Polly: That's shocking. Middle Point hired someone to spy on undesired guests. Who else thought of that? (Silence) No-one? Then I guess it's a true shocker.

Janine: And I think they did a good job, since they found out that TWICE are anything but perfect. Lenzie and Korinne sent me footage last night. Do you know, for example, that Jihyo snores badly?

Jihyo: That's not true!

Janine: Stop denying evidence, darling. And don't tell me that you didn't notice Chaeyoung not sleeping at all, checking her phone instead.

Mina: Too bad we got to know before you.

Janine: Do you really think you're smart? Let me tell you, lashing at other groups don't make you a good sport, am I right?

Polly: Janine, I think you've gone too far! Stop it or else-

Janine: Don't tell me what to do, Polly! You should shut up! You stole my show last year, and I'm going to take it back!

Polly: This is my show! So, you either follow my rules, (points at the exit) or that is the door, okay?

Amanda: Come on, Polly, you don't need to be so mad. Janine is just-

Jihyo: Trying to steal the show, maybe? Offending the other guests? Always interrupting? If so, you're fucking right, Amanda!

Amanda: Hahahaha! You're so cute when you're angry.

Jihyo: Oh, really? Thank you!

Amanda: I'm being sarcastic, of course.

Jihyo: (mimics Amanda) Me too.

Leiann: Amanda, stop it!

Amanda: You can't tell me to stop it, Leiann! You're dead to me.

Nayeon: She's what? Repeat what you said now!

Amanda: Or?

Braulia: Amanda, leave this studio! As soon as this shit is done, you and I will talk, big time!

Amanda: Okay, Your Highness! (Leaves stomping her heels)

Janine: (to Nayeon and Jihyo) Are you satisfied, bitches? Do you think you've got away with what you did? Well, your effort was useless. Amanda exposed you. So, just watch your downfall air live and accept it.