two ; broken chest and repeating history

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

CHAPTER TWO;

BROKEN CHEST AND REPEATING HISTORY.

It felt like a walk of shame to her desk in her first period class, English. She thought that her head was about to explode with the stares coming from Lydia, Scott, and, most importantly, Stiles. Her strawberry blonde friend was looking for a completely different reason, curious as to why the blonde ditched her and Allison so quickly while Scott and Stiles had been led to the assumption that she was screwing two boys in the janitor's closet. Which was, quite literally, the opposite actually. She was still fuming, seconds from ripping anyone's head off who accidentally shoved into her. Aiden and Ethan's abrupt return into her life meant more than just an, "Oh, hey, sorry to randomly show up all of a sudden. By the way, we're probably going to be killing more people in the process. So, stay out of the way or we'll kill you too."

The last time that they saw each other, the boys were dragging away the bodies of their pack members like they were nothing but collateral damage in a game that had been much bigger than Sage had been ready to handle at the time. She was one hundred percent sure that they hadn't lost their homicidal tendencies, and feared that this junior year was going to be more gruesome than sophomore year given the fact that they had already experienced a minor accident turned major when a deer ran straight into Lydia's car, as well as the return of the evil twins from the archived past that the teenage girl ran away from a year ago. She just felt it in her bones, like something was crawling up from her spine and screaming, "Run."

Sage slammed her books down hard on the desk behind Greenburg, one seat diagonal from Scott. There was still an open seat right in front of him, but that would also mean her being even closer to Stiles, and she wasn't feeling very encouraged to be anywhere near him. If that meant sacrificing her sanity by sitting behind Greenburg, she was all for the idea. The blonde was irritated with the expectations that her friends had for her given the fact that there was no real proof, especially with Aiden and Ethan of all people. She was also pissed off that he was acting like she just committed a sin when she didn't even do anything, yet he was the one texting some other girl in what could seriously be taken the wrong way while he was spending time with his girlfriend. She wasn't going to be the one apologizing anytime soon, not when she had nothing to feel sorry for.

To further add onto her list of reasons why today sucked ass, Greenberg thought he had the right to turn around and grin seductively — what he thought was seductively— at her. The kid, even after last year when she continuously shot him down, was still trying to reek havoc in her life. "Hey, blondie. How've you been over the summer? Did you and Stilinski finally ruffle the sheets?"

Sage narrowed her eyes on the lacrosse player. He had spoken loud enough to assure that everyone in the vicinty of him heard it, and sadly, the few people in that small vicinity happened to be the people that wanted nothing to do with her right now. She heard a small choking sound come from behind her from the result of shock and disbelief, but she didn't need to turn around to know that it was Stiles. Clenching her fists tightly, the blonde leaned forward a bit. "Did you finally realize that you're going to die a virgin because of your unusually minuscule dick size?"

Greenberg's eyes widened, and while everyone around laughed at Sage's comment, she couldn't even bring herself to smirk. His comment struck too close to home. With her relationship on the outs, the last thing she needed was for someone to publicize her sex life with that person. Stiles and her hadn't done anything yet, not because she didn't want to but because she wanted to wait. She loved him, she did, but she didn't want him to fully commit himself to her in such a way when there were still secrets being kept between them.