26 | Extra Training

This is just a chapter just to add some more romance in the story with characters that haven't really had their moments yet~ It doesn't follow the main storyline at all.

There are 3 different moments with 3 different characters~ 1 girl and 2 boys. You gotta read to find out who ;)

If you don't want a moment with one of them just skip that part... Though I think they merge a bit so it's best just to read it all!

"Bwahhh! they're working us to the bone every day...." Ashido complains to all the class A girls who are sitting on the couches of the common room.

"They really are..." (y/n) yawns as she stretches out her arm and legs.

"That's why they call it accelerated training," Jirou sighs while (y/n) slurps loudly as she drinks a carton of (drink).

"And we only have one more week," Yaoyorozu adds.

"How're your ultimate moves coming along Yaomomo?" Hagakure asks.

"Well I have some ideas in mind but my body's not quite there yet. I still need to work on enhancing my quirk a bit."

"Yeah I get that, I'm still not really used to the other 3 elements," (y/n) nods.

"But you've still got so many flashy and cool moves!" Ashido chirps.

"I just do whatever is fun," (y/n) shrugs with a smile.

"So carefree..." Jirou comments.

"Ah! I totally forgot! There's a new episode of Attack on Titan (or any other anime) out today! I'm gonna go see if Denki and Eijirou wanna watch it too! Bye guys~" (y/n) waves and then runs off into the boys' side of the dorm.

"Is she allowed to go to their side at this time?" Yaoyorozu questions as they all stare at (y/n)'s disappearing figure.

"I don't think so... Oh well it's (y/n), what can we do?" Uraraka smiles.

"Yeah..."

-----

"Nooo, dad! It was almost finished! Why couldn't you just wait 5 more minutes! Just 5 more minutes!" (y/n)'s crying voice gets louder and louder and the rest of the girls' look up to see (y/n) being dragged away by Aizawa.

"And she's back!"

"She doesn't look very happy..."

"Is she crying for real?"

"Dadddd! How could you do this to me?! You know how much I love watching Levi being hot as always and also how the Titans run funny!" (y/n) continues to whine.

If you don't watch Aot just use some other anime and ignore that~

"Just shut up and go to sleep," Aizawa sighs, chucking (y/n) so she goes flying towards Uraraka who catches her by making her float.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Uraraka panics as she lowers (y/n) down.

"No, I'm not..." (y/n) mutters glaring at her father who is now walking away. She raises her arm to shoot water at him but he somehow knows and turns around to erase her quirk before she can.

"He really knows you well (y/n)," Asui says as they all stifle their laughter at the sight of poor (y/n).

"Now now don't be sad, he was probably just being protective of his daughter that was in a room full of boys late at night!" Ashido says and a few nod in agreement.

"Tch like anything would happen.. They're all harmless. And if something did happen I'm the strongest anyway!" (y/n) grins.

"That's true," Yaoyorozu agrees.