Isaac tried his best to control his gaze, ensuring the other boy was too busy in his sport to notice when he couldn't help himself. Rather than participating in the game of football, he absentmindedly played a game titled "How many indirect glances can he give the surprisingly passionate prefect without him realizing?"

Despite his careful calculations, there was one odd moment in which their gazes corresponded. Isaac was sitting on the bleachers watching the game when Josiah managed to score the winning goal for his team. Naturally, Isaac's attention was drawn to the star player—as was everyone else's—but what was weird was when directly after his goal, Josiah's first instinct was to look back at him. The hangover must've gotten to Isaac's head, but from the smirk on Josiah's face he felt as if he knew his eyes were on him the entire time, and enjoyed every second of it. It was that moment their eyes met briefly, before Josiah's attention darted back to his cheering teammates as if nothing happened.

After the game, Isaac found himself in an even worse situation in the locker room when he was changing back into his uniform.

"Bloody hell Isaac! I didn't know you were a masochist."

Goddamn, he thought. He also forgot that Josiah had bruised him like an overripe peach.

"I wouldn't necessarily say a masochist as in I'm into chains and whips and whatnot," Isaac laughed, "I guess I just prefer...more energetic lovers? It's more fun that way."

Isaac spied Josiah in the corner of his eye, and grew irritated when he remembered the smug look he gave him from the football field.

"Last night, I told the person I was with to be very rough with me, so I might look a bit damaged."

     Josiah visibly flinched at his words, and Isaac made sure to subtly direct his gaze once more towards him.

    "He tried to be dominant but honestly, I think I've had much better experiences."

At this, the other boys in the locker room laughed.

     "Jeez Isaac, you're tough to please aren't you?"

"I'm serious! You should've seen me after I met up with this one—"

"You know, Harley," Josiah interrupted. He threw his gym shirt to the side. "Intercourse is a two way street. Have you ever considered that your lover for the night wasn't turned on enough to obey your every command? Or are you too ignorant and selfish to think about the pleasure of other people?"

The explicit attitude surprised Isaac. Intrigued, he wanted to see how far he could push Josiah before he broke. "Personally, I think he was enjoying it quite a bit. In fact, he enjoyed it so much he insisted we go at it the entire night—even joined me in the shower afterwards. Not that it's any of your business, but I'm sure I'm very good at satisfying others."

"That's not up for you to decide now, is it? I think for you to know this you would need to ask your one time lover."

Isaac gathered what was left of his uniform. "I'm just basing my judgement off of his rather loud and admittedly sexy moans. That and the fact that he fucked me in every position and every place imaginable. If that's not proof of his intense pleasure, then I don't know what else is, Beckett."

"Now if you'll excuse me, unless you enjoy verbally attacking me while we're both half naked, I need to finish getting dressed."

The prefect grimaced.

The other boys around him stared and gaped. Isaac didn't intend for their conversation to get so heated and detailed, he just wanted to piss Josiah off in return for his unexpected glance.