Part 7

See, that wasn't too long of a wait this time. xD Had a little fault with Microsoft Word. BUT I FIXED IT! For you guys. Because I'm nice, yeah. Enjoy. Vote, comment and fan pleaasssssse! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 7

Steve pulled away from the kiss and slowly kissed down Tony’s neck making him let out a noise of content. “Where did you learn to be so kinky?” Tony asked making Steve smirk as he added. “I told you... I found the wonders of the internet... And porn.” He mumbled as Tony bit his lip. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy for porn.” He grinned and flipped them so Tony was on top and leant to kiss him hungrily, slipping a hand down to Steve’s length to toy playfully at his tip, with his fingers making Steve moan softly.

Steve pulled away and held Tony back. “Wait. Stop.” He looked to Tony as he froze and looked confused. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “You tired?” He asked, sounding a little disappointed making Steve chuckle. “No. I just...” He sighed. “What is this Tony? Is this just sex because you were horny or are we actually something?” Tony looked to him. “Well I was hoping for a little more than one night.” He admitted, meaning more than one night of sex, wanting more of Steve. 

However Steve thought he meant it in another way. “You were?” He asked smiling to which Tony nodded, unrealising of what Steve thought as Steve leant up and kissed him again, purring. “Well in that case...” He trailed off as he kissed him desperately. Tony moaning into his mouth as he pulled away and kissed down his body, making Steve moaned and gripped his hair as Tony slipped  down to kiss around his shaft, making it stand to attention for Tony. 

He smirked to himself and slowly swirled his tongue around the tip of his length, Steve watching him as he let out breathy moans. Tony looked up at him and smirked as he began to suck on his tip, making Steve squirm underneath him as he looked to Tony. Tony had a look of smugness on his face as Steve pushed him further on to his length, Tony allowing it as he slowly took him to his base. He kept his mouth tight around Steve’s length to give him the friction he needed, until he felt Steve’s cock rub the back of his throat and he pulled away, much to Steve dislike. 

Tony looked to him before taking his length in his mouth once more and began to bob earning moans from Steve as he gripped Tony’s hair. Steve began to lift his hips, trying to thrust further into Tony as Tony pulled away once more and looked to Steve, purring. “Behave... Or I’ll tie you up.” He promised, making Steve swallow thickly. “Promise?” He asked making Tony move up and reach into a draw pulling handcuffs out. “Try me...” He breathed against his neck as he slid back down to his shaft. 

Steve breathed heavily. “Maybe next time.” His voice was full of promise and lust as Tony smirked and kissed his tip and took him into his mouth again, bobbing his head quickly making Steve writhe and moan underneath him. Tony gripped his hips and put his weight on them to keep him to the bed as he bobbed his head quicker and further on to him, hollowing his cheeks for more friction, letting his tongue lap at the underside of Steve’s shaft, now covered in pre cum, tasting Steve as he moved quickly.

Steve was gripping his hair, moaning under Tony’s hold as the fire in the pit of his stomach burned wildly and he begged himself to hang on until he couldn’t anymore, just as Tony deep throated him once more and Steve came into his throat. Tony pulled away and swallowed his load, sucking his tip as he did before looking up to him. His lips were plump and dripping with the last remnants of Steve’s cum as he licked his lips and crawled up his body.

Steve pulled him into a kiss as he let his fingers trail over his skin and he pulls the covers over them. “You’re still tired, Tony.” He mumbled against his lips as Tony moulded himself to Steve’s body. “I’m fine.” He promised as Steve rolled his eyes and stroked his side. 

“What made you kiss me?” Steve asked as they lay there, their skin touching as Tony listened to Steve’s heart beat. He shrugged “I don’t know. You were underneath me and looked... Amazing, as always. So I just went for it...” He stated, making Steve nod slowly. “Well, at least we’re together now.” He smiled and nuzzled his neck as Tony made a small noise, somewhat like a cat purring before he paused. 

“Woah... Wait. What do you mean together?” He asked as Steve quirked a brow. “Tony I asked you if this was a one night stand and you said no.” Tony pulled out of the bed and pulled his boxers on. “No I said I was hoping for a little more.” “Okay, so what exactly did you mean by that?” Steve asked sitting up, utterly confused. “What did I mean by that!? What did you think I meant?” He asked. “I meant I was hoping for a little more than one night of sex. I didn’t mean a relationship!” Tony was a little panicked as he grabbed his clothes quickly. 

“So you don’t want this? You don’t want us?” Steve asked, he looked hurt and broken, his face a mask of sadness as Tony shook his head. “No. I just wanted sex.” He admitted, making Steve stand and grab his clothes pulling them off. “Well, congratulations... ‘Cause you got it.” He assured him harshly as he dressed. “I can’t believe I thought you’d be real for once!” He made a frustrated noise before walking off, leaving Tony stood in just his underwear, his mouth hung open as he stared at the door Steve shut. 

Tony didn’t know Steve wanted more than just sex. If he did he would have told him exactly what he thought of relationships. He moved to slump on the bed and rubbed his eyes. “Great going, Tony... Great going.” He mumbled as he laid back. The truth was Tony was crazy about Steve, absolutely in awe over the super soldier. His child hood hero was real now and Tony had fallen for him, big time. And it terrified Tony. In his whole life he’d only ever been in one relationship and he had his heart broken, he’d been scared ever since to get close to someone, that was the reason he slept with anyone he could. To feel the intimacy without having to deal with a relationship, with the pain it caused. Tony’s mind raced as he curled up in his bed and hid in his pillows. You’re an ass, Tony. He assured himself. You don’t deserve anything or anyone. He sighed as he curled up and thought of Steve and how he’d hurt him. His heart broke at his thoughts, what was left of it anyway.

He knew he should move to run after Steve but he couldn’t. He just couldn’t go and find him and break his walls down to him, the walls he’d taken so long building up. He rolled and stared at his ceiling. He’ll get over it... He told himself as he closed his eyes and sighed.