· ❀ ˚ Enjoy This Random AU pt - 2 · ✿ ˚

Since you guys wanted a part two! UwU

"Wait...I'm going to Japan, for what now?" The teen questions with a slightly high voice. A sigh so deep, it looked like fire coming out of Stark's mouth. "You're going to Japan..., because I don't want you to be alone with no one to keep in eye on you." Peter's eyes furrowed, lips pointing down. "What! C'mon Mr. Stark. I...I can take care of myself! I'm...I'm a good boy!" Stark crossed his arms.

"Do I need to give a list of reasons, why you can't be by yourself ?"

Peter clenched his straps to his backpack, giving a pout on his thin lips. "...no."

Stark pats his back. "Don't worry, Eraser Head will take good care of you." Peter nods his head, slowly walking to the Jet.

"Bye dad-I mean Mr. Stark!" Peter's face bloomed pink; he quickly headed inside the jet. Stark chortled softly at Peter. "You too, son."

                                 ☆ 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙  ☆

"Kid...what are you doing with that camera?" Asked Aizawa. All he seen was Peter talking straight at the small device, like a mad man. He teared his eyes away, facing the older male, camera still recording. "I'm just making a video."

Aizawa asks, "For what?"

"just for...memories on this trip!"

"Are you going to post it on the internet?"

Peter opens his mouth, closes, then opens again. "Uh...no."

"Then, why are you narrating in that voice?"

"Cause it's fun!"

Aizawa rolls his eyes tiredly.

"You know, who you remind me of?" Peter asks as he moves his camera in front of his face. The other male sighs deeply. "And who may that be?"

"You remind me of Happy."

Aizawa rises a brow. "Who's Happy?"

"Happy, is someone, who works with Mr. Stark."

Aizawa hummed in response, closing his eyes. Peter sat back on his seat. A smile on his bright-full face.

☆ 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 ☆

"Is this your house?" Asked Peter. His camera back on. "It's nice!" He ran in. Leaving Aizawa in the dust. The older male walked in, closing the door with a sigh. "Yes it is. You'll be staying here in the mean time, till we get you a dorm. Now, follow me."

Peter stopped his bustling with his camera, following Aizawa.

"This will be your room. I'll give you your uniform tomorrow. So..., Yeah. Good night." Aizawa walked away into the dark hallway.

Once he was out of site, Peter quickly closes the door jumping on his futon. "Guys! I've never slept in one of these before; this is so cool!" He talked to the camera, excitement bloomed in his chest.

"Oh! And Mister, Eraser Head, said I'm going to school tomorrow...which is boring but fun at the same time. At lest I'll make some friends- or maybe not. Considering that I've only had two...I actually don't know if MJ is my friend or not... I'll have to ask her-"

Before he could continue, knocking came from his door. Peter sets down his camera. Jumps in mid air, landing on his own two feet. He opens the door.

"Keep it down, will you? These walls are thin." A blush climbs to Peter's neck and checks.

"Ah-right. I...I'm sorry about that."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry if this was bad...XD but I hold some of you enjoyed it! Also do you guys want a part three?

XD but I hold some of you enjoyed it! Also do you guys want a part three?