ONE MILLION READS

So it's a bit late, but I would just like to say thank you for getting this book to 1M reads! I'm beyond grateful! I'll keep this short but I'd like to clue you guys in on what's going on in my life and why I haven't updated in forever!

So big things are happening for me!! I've managed to secure a solid relationship with a man that has a beard (seriously might have a bad obsession for guys with beards)! And you know, a guy has a way of keeping a girl busy if you know what I mean. So I've been writing and dreaming but sadly not on the stories you guys read on here! I've been a little lost for inspiration and in a bit of a funk lately. My family is pulling me in ten different directions and I don't know how many of you guys know but I am still a student. College is going to kill me slowly.

Excuses excuses I know!

However, I would like to bring to attention the fiction 2019 awards thefictionawards

If you have a moment of time please head over and drop me a vote in the form of an in-line comment by the genre. This books genre is werewolf (obviously).

Thank you oh so much and I love you guys to pieces!!

Check out my Instagram and I might be having another teaser of another book of the Alaskan Moon series coming soon!

Who's story would you like to read next? Drop me a comment and let me know.

Sincerely and excitedly thinking about the future,

Scarlett