Chapter 7

"Hey Adam, I forgot to give your hoodie back. I'm heading to your house to return it."
I called Adam to inform him that I was on my way to his house.
"(Y/N), that's not necessary."
I had just finished my shift at Subway. I figured that now would be the perfect time to give the hoodie back.
"I'm kinda busy at the moment--*cough* *cough*"
"You mean busy being sick?"
"I'm fine-- ACHOO!!"
"Alright I'm coming you doof."
I ended the call and sighed.
Few minutes later, I arrived and I rang the doorbell.
"Yo Adam. It's (Y/N). I'm coming in."
I let myself in and looked for his room.
I found Adam lying on his bed looking, well, sick.
"Hey. You okay?"
"To be honest, I'm not."
"I told you that you should have been the one wearing the hoodie. Now look at you."
I felt his forehead and, holy shit, he's burning!
"Oh my god Adam. It's worse than I thought. I'll be back."
I got a bowl of warm water and a towel. I drenched the towel and squeezed it. I placed it on his forehead and he seems to calm down a bit.
"Just sleep for a while. It'll be okay."
I played some relaxing music on my phone and placed it on his bedside table.
I looked around his room and see his drawing tablet. I decided to draw Adam in his cartoon form fooling around with a bagel.
Half an hour passes and Adam still isn't awake. The battery in my phone was getting low. I stopped the music. I took Adam's glasses off his face and I wore it. I took my phone and took a pic of myself with his glasses.
Damn I look good.
I looked around the room for entertainment.
Something caught my eye. It was a guitar.
{ Adams POV}
I opened my eyes a bit when I heard someone singing "Thinking Out Loud" and a guitar being played. The voice was so angelic. Wait, this is the song I wanted to be played in my funeral.
Am I dead?
I groaned as I got up, only to realize that I am not dead.
(Y/N) jumped in surprise. She was the one singing?
"God Adam, you scared the crap out of me!"
"Sorry about that."
"How do you feel? You feel good?"
"Yep. Much better. Thanks."
"Glad to help."
I take a good look at (Y/N).
"You look good in my glasses. Suits you. You're good at singing and the guitar too."
I notice her blush a little and she got flustered.
"Shut up Adam."
She punches my arm playfully and giggles.
"Come on, I'm serious. You look beautiful and you come with wits and talent. Plus, great personality. I can't believe no one would notice you."
She shrugs and sighs.
"I guess it's because I don't go for the 'nail and bail' procedures. Everybody practically loves that, especially guys."
"I wouldn't do that to you."
She looks at me funny. She opens her mouth to speak when the doorbell rings.