Chapter 17: Missing Papa

-Edited- 

*^^^ picture of charlotte^^^*

Chapter 17 

Zander Pov 

My heart dropped when she said that. And then she said,

"I love it!"

"Oh my fucking God, you just gave me a heart attack."

She giggled. I love that giggle. I smiled. Her smile is just so beautiful.

"Let's take a seat."

I pulled out the chair for her before I sat down. We sat there and talked for a while and I found out a lot of things about her. I was drinking whiskey while she was drinking red wine. After a while, a waiter that I hired came and served us dinner.

We talked a lot. I'm just liking her even more. I can listen to her talk all day although I miss my Princess already. I wonder how my baby girl is doing.

Faith's POV

Papa left me. He left me and went out. I was so sad. Right now I'm with Uncle Nick and Aunty Veronica.

Uncle Nick was carrying me since I was crying when Papa left. I already miss Papa so much. I don't know why but as more days come I feel even more attached to him. My fear of Papa hurting me is still there but not so much.

Uncle Nick was cheering me up with my favourite TV show. I was on Uncle Nick's lap. We were watching the show till I started to get bored.

I wanted to play. Normally when I'm with Papa he would play with me games, read books and take me on a walk. But since Aunty Veronica is here and she seems like a nice person, I'm going to ask her if she wants to play dress-up with me.

"Aunty Veronica?"

She smiled big and so did Uncle Nick.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Do you want to play with me?"

"Of course, I'd like to play with you. What do you want to play?"

I smiled big.

"Dress up!!!!"

She and Uncle Nick laughed. I got down from the couch and ran to my room which was not done yet but some of my toys and clothes were in there.

Aunty Veronica followed me with Uncle Nick as well. I was comfortable being around Uncle Nick and now Aunty Veronica too. We played for about an hour till I started getting tired. Aunty Veronica noticed.

"Sweetie, you look tired. Let's get you to eat dinner first."

I nod. She carried me and went downstairs where Uncle Nick was. Then Aunty Veronica talked to Uncle Nick while I laid my head on her shoulder. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to wait for Papa so I pushed myself to stay awake.

I ate dinner and Aunty Veronica wanted to bathe me but I didn't want her to see my body marks and scars so I said no. Uncle Nick tried to convince me too but I said no. The only person who will see my body would be Papa and it's going to stay that way.

We are at the hall watching TV, me sitting on Uncle Nick's lap. I started to feel sleepy but Papa was not home yet and I wanted to see him before I went to sleep. Then Uncle said

"Kitten, if you are tired you should go to bed."

I shook my head, hiding my face in his chest. He sighed. I stayed like that for a while and ended up falling asleep.