Finn Wolfhard: Cheer Me Up

This was requested by -Caxandriaaa :)
(They are aged up to 19)

I smiled as I heard the front door open, knowing that Finn was home. He's been on set of his new movie alot recently so I've been missing him a ton.

"Hey Y/N." He sighed coming into our room. "Hi babe, how was your day?" I asked looking up from my book. "Tiring, as usual." He replied kicking off his shoes. "Oh well did you get any good scenes filmed today?" I set my book face down to keep its page. "We literally only got one scene done," he rolled his eyes, "basically everyone was having a bad day and it just interfered with filming. It's so stressful." He grabbed a pair of pajama pants and proceeded to remove his shirt and pants. "Aw, I'm sorry baby, hopefully tomorrow's better." I said watching his slip the pajama pants on. "Hopefully." He replied and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

I went back to reading and after a few minutes Finn came out of the bathroom. "Come here babe." I said to him holding my arms. He walked to the other side of the bed and plopped down right next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my chest.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day." I whispered running my fingers through his hair. I knew it calms him down when he's stressed. "Oh, don't be sorry babe, it's not your fault, it'll be better tomorrow." He replied. "I just don't like seeing you in a bad mood." I sighed.

"Well, then cheer me up." He let out a little giggle as he looked up at me with the cutest smile. I gave him a small peck on the lips and he snuggled back into me.

"Okay, well look at it this way. You'll be done filming soon, then it will just be you and me. We will be able to cuddle all we want." I said in a soft voice while rubbing circles on his back. He laughed a little, "Can't wait for that."

I smiled and put my hand back in his hair as he drifted off to sleep.

"I love you Finn." I said planting a kiss on his forehead. I felt him smile as I fell asleep as well.

I don't really like this one. But I hope you do! It's a short one, but I think it's soft and cute. Don't forget requests are open!!

Happy Reading- Grace <3