#6

As soon as I got right outside of the night club, I didn't hesitate to get inside. I did know I wouldn't like that there were many people, but I did know that I can go and dance some of my worries off.

I stepped inside, music banging loudly to my ears. I really missed this place, it was nostalgic to see and feel the same things as I did back then. Before I met the girl, who changed my life.

There were tables for people to sit on, a big dancefloor for people to dance on and a stage, where sometimes people showed their moves or sang to the whole night club. Or did both, whatever made the performer happy. There was also a little bar, where you could order some drinks. Alcohol to iced juice.

Music was really loud and it was a little dark to make atmosphere. People were laughing, yelling, dancing, drinkin, making out and the list could go on forever, but the point is, they were having fun.

I used to be one that usually performed on stage, it made me really happy when I could show everyone what I can do. I didn't know if they really enjoyed it, but there were every time a huge applause from the people who watched. I felt alive, I felt I could do anything.

I hummed silently, walking towards the bar, wanting something to drink. I didn't want any alcohol, it made me really, really uncomfortable. So I ordered Sprite. It was what I usually ordered in here anyway.

I payed for the Sprite and walked of to the side, next to the big windows there were. I decided I would firstly just watch before I would try to dance. Of course I wanted to dance, but not doing it in a while made me think I would fail miserably. This night it was clear I wouldn't go even near that stage.

But what was a little sad to see was that there wasn't that many dancers on the dancefloor like there used to be. Instead people were on the tables, at the bar or making out around the club. I would have liked to see more people dancing, but I was still happy that there were dancers.

Everything changes. And there is nothing to do about it. I can't just turn back time like I would love to do.

"Hoseok?" I heard someone say my name and immediately turned my head to see who had said it.

I saw a guy with blonde hair, dark brown eyes and plumb lips. Right after I turned my head to look at him, he smiled wildly. I couldn't keep in my own smile, which kept growing without my permission.

"Nice to see you here again!" the blonde young man, my old dancing buddy, let out laughing and gave me a hug. I accidentally giggled out loud, not meaning to do that, but all in all, I hugged him back.

"I got time to come here."

Park Jimin. A guy who always kept me company in here. The one who danced with me on stage when I didn't perform alone. He also loves dancing like I do.

He only isn't here to dance, but as well to sing. Maybe I was one that told him to get on stage and sing for everybody with his gorgeous voice, but it was mostly his own love for singing that brought him first time up there. After that day, when he would come here, people would recognize him and ask him to sing. And Jimin did shyly, but gladly that. He became quite famous around the city for being a great singer.

Jimin is a sweet and kind guy, cares a lot about people and he is really talented. I really appreciate him.

I tried to pull back from the hug that has lasted quite a while now, but Jimin didn't let go.

"Jimin", I laughed a little, feeling little uncomfortable, but still happy to see my friend again.

"No, no, no. I need this hug", he complained, while tightening the grip. "I missed you so much."