『𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓』

Chapter 7

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

After talking to Vasco of when you both were having the date, you then  sped walked back to Zoe as the Slave Auction still commenced.

"Wow Y/n! Where'd you get all that money from?" She asked, her eyes only spoke curiosity.

You gave off a nervous laugh. You couldn't tell her about your family being extremely rich and powerful people. Neither about the people you were close to or certain information you knew of people either.

"O-oh I've just been saving for a while till now." You lied, it made you feel bad for doing so.

"You're so providential!" Zoe had exclaimed, throwing her arms around you in a side hug.

Sorry Zoe, it's best if I don't tell you for now.

You pushed pass the thought and focused your eyes on the catwalk. The mc announcing the next person on stage.

You watched as the crowd around you got a bit rowdy as soon as a really clueless and anxious Daniel stood up on the stage.

"The Fashion Dept Daniel Park!" The Mc had announced.

That's when the crowd went wild, especially the girls as they were desperate to call towards Daniel, wanting to choose him.

Listening around as the comments started rolling in:

"Ohhh!"

"Awesome!"

"Take me honey!!

"Hey! Why do you call him honey!?"

"Shut up! I call whoever is handsome honey!!"

From not only this school but other schools including, Daniel was sure getting alot of a attention from a much larger perspective than usual.

Daniel's eyes scanned the crowd as he held his hands behind his back, his eyes met yours as he gave you a nervous smile. You stared back at him and gave him a sweet yet reassuring smile, bringing your hands close to you as you molded your fingers into the shape of a heart.

Only for Daniel to see.

A red hue started to form on his cheeks ss he looked away from, even a few girls screamed in delight when they noticed his changed expression.

This made you a bit happy, but just not so much possessive of him as many girls were trying to reach out to him. Trying to make the assumption that Daniel was blushing at them, just not noticing you.

Since you already had bid for Vasco's sake, you weren't gonna be greedy and bid for Daniel on his behalf. Even though your gut was urging you, as you felt it churn at the thought of something bad happening.

"Hoo hoo... hot talent this year too."

Your head snapped back just like many other students were doing, all eyes were on the stylish high schooler with a pretty expensive bag and with her own posse along too.

Lala Kim from Chanel Private school.

You watched Lala as she walked up with her posse behind her, keeping her arms crossed over her just as her posse copied her actions. Her whole look just spoke superiority and money.

"J High School's the best." Lala spoke with grace, holding her posture.

"You're right. Lala!"

"Right!"

You rolled your eyes as many people were fawning over her riches and the private school she went to. Even comparing her to some singer that you hardly even knew.