25 Sven

Mood: Madness by Muse. Sven loves Muse, so c'mon and play it for him.

Come to me,
Trust in your dream
Come on and rescue me
Yes I have known, I can be wrong
Maybe I'm too headstrong
Our love is
Madness.

— Muse.

July 27

July 27

Sven

Hei. That's "hi" in Norwegian.

I'm Sven. Yeah, it's me.

Listen up, because it might be the only chance I'll get my say, as Eva likes to talk.

You see, I'm trying to write a speech for her, to tell her how much I love her on our wedding night, but I need your help.

I'm struggling with putting the words together and we're getting married in a few days—July 31, to be precise.

She's currently shopping with Kaja, who now works as a software developer in Oslo. Those two get along like a house on fire, which is great.

By the way, I told Eva that Kaja's name is spelled with a "j", not a "y", but there's no harm done.

So, here's my chance to speak, while she's out.

What was that? You want to get to know me better? Very well then. Let's talk.

What's my favorite music?

I love Muse. I also don't mind Queen, AC/DC, and add a dash of Mozart, Debussy, and Vivaldi. My favorite concerto of The Four Seasons is Spring. I played the violin in high school, you know.

What are my hobbies?

Unlike Eva, I love the outdoors and I'm planning on taking her to my family's holiday cabin after we get married. She's a city girl, not one for the country life, so it'll take some time for her to get used to our cabin. She can handle a little bit of nature.

I'll teach her to play volleyball and convince her to go hiking with me.

Don't tell her yet, because it will freak her out. I'll do the talking—I know how to talk to her. Besides, it'll be good for Eva.

I've always been in tune with nature. You see this scar here? Yeah, it's about an inch long, near my left shoulder. Right about here. I had a trampoline accident in the garden outside the cabin when I was nine years old.

Okay, next question.

What kind of women do I like?

Is that a trick question? C'mon, guys, you know that Eva is my type. She's strong, smart, and I love her confidence.

The most attractive thing I find in a woman is her confidence. I don't give a shit about what kind of labels she wears or why the fuck someone would want a butt implant.