Forever Angel

Hello Everyone Thanks for reading Forever Angel Emz and I started this awhile back (Just been to busy to upload) I gotten my friend Paige to edited for us :) Pawluvzvampirez (I think thats right lol) Is her wattpad name she is really good at writting and you should check hers out. Thank You Paige for helping Emz and I out Paige also made our totally awesome book cover :) Well Please Vote and Comment

Peace out Ella

Btw the song is High School Musical- The Start Of Something New - BECAUSE going to earth is different and something new so I (Ella) Thought that it might be an alright song to choose, you don't have to listen to it if you don't want to lol :)

Forever Angel

Prologue

I stare at myself in the mirror and look at my big green eyes and long black hair which dangles down my back. In my reflection, I look like any normal teenager getting ready for a brand new day of school. But I know I'm definitely not, because I have a secret. My secret is that I'm an Angel. I'm a special angel because I am not a dark or a fallen angel, I follow the path of Light. My mission for now is to go to earth and finish my training. The training involves learning the ways of being human and how to use our powers on earth.  After the angel training I will be sent back to heaven to have a conference with the elders. Then, my fate can only be decided from how well I did in my angel training in heaven and on Earth. If I fail I will go back and have to start all the training and classes all over again. If you fail too many times you are seen as an angel who is not able to for fulfill duty and only two things can come from this. You become human and forget your life and ways of an angel, or you can become a fallen angel, leaving behind friends and loved ones.