1 Goblin

Name: Lathan
Spicies: Goblin
Height: 197 cm, 6'4 feet
Looks:he is tall, has short black hair -     ok, just here
*rolls down a wall-scroll with his pic on it*

Name: LathanSpicies: GoblinHeight: 197 cm, 6'4 feetLooks:he is tall, has short black hair -     ok, just here*rolls down a wall-scroll with his pic on it*

(He is a conbination of those two cuz , DAMN it's hard to find a good looking goblin)(Oh, I'm writting this note after I've finished becouse I just realized that I should warn you OFFENCIVE LANGUAGE AHED)

(Oh, I'm writting this note after I've finished becouse I just realized that I should warn you OFFENCIVE LANGUAGE AHED)

____________~(×~×)~____________

I am a thief.

I never belived in justice becouse people who represented it are the ones who tailored it so it suits them! Besides it's not like stealing was a crime, afterall you know what they say 'the bank robs the people, so the people rob the bank'. I've never stressed about getting caught since I have been a thief  for 13 years now. I was an orphan and such as ,I never had much.

So one "beautiful" day, when you were 7 and slowly diying on streets from starvation, you saw a man who was selling fresh apples. Not having any other choise, you sneaked under the table and quickly grabbed some apples. Thats was your first time you stole something. After that you started to still money, jewls, rob richman and snob. Kinda like Robin Hood exept you were stealing mostly for yourself and would sometimes give half of your earnings to some orphanage.

Right now you are sitting on a tree branch, well hidden from any curious eyes, as you were watching an old house on the hill. There were many rumors about that house. Some said that it was haunted for you could see stuff moving and windows being cleaned, but nobody lived there. Thieves who tryed to rob the house were never seen again. No man who entered the haunted house came out alive to tell the tale.

Y/n was standing on a tree branch carefully waching the house and observing every inch of it. She marked down the main entrance and a fiew back doors. She thoroughly planed the heist. That was it, if the rummors were true,this house was filled with pricey antiqes and god-knows what. She hit the jackpot!
Y/n didn't belive in ghost stories and monsters so she planned this to be a pice-of-cake.

She would soon be proven wrong..

The night finnaly came, and as the last rays of once blazing sun were painting the night sky in blood red , Y/n was dashing through the woods outside the willage twords the house. Two daggers were  tightly compressed on her thighs. Once she reached the last tree before the house she stopped.
'I could swear I saw something move just now... This is no time to be scared by some children stories Y/n ! ' you tried to calm yourself down.
You took a rock from under your cape (don't question it, it's magic [~☆w☆]~  ) and threw it at the window. A stealthy crashing noise could be heard leaving a small hole in the window.' Now the glass is going to be easier to brake ' thought Y/n as she took a step back. With one swift move she jumped twards the window and broke the rest of glass, landing inside the house. She took a fiew moments to analize her sorroundings when she herd fast footsteps. Her heart started beating fast.
(gotta go fast ,gotta go fast😂🤣)

"Who's there?! I swear if it's another one of ya gobsheits from the village i'll cut your balls and shove them in your cake-hole! "
You heard some mans voice shout.
Handing you over to the guards wasn't so bad but his option did not sound so pleasnt. 'Oh no' you thought as you bit your tounge not to say anything.
Although you were scared, your pretty little mouth got the best of you, again...
"Well your empty threats sound kind of impossible!" You shouted as you were hidding in shadows.

I mean c'mon, you were a female after all.

The shilluette just stood there processing the whole situation.

*His POV*

'Oh fuck ' I thought as I heard a womans voice answer me.
"I gotta admit it ,smart comeback, for a girl" I could feel a smirk crawling up to my face.
"Smart comeback, for an idiot" i herd from the darkness. She was somwhere close to the celling, probably on one of the planks that were supporting the roof.
"Oh sweetheart, trust me, ya haven't got a clue what you just got yourself into."
"Well why don't you tell me." A cheeky voice said. Thats it, no more hidding in the dark. I walked over and pulled one of the statues i got from Zambia, as I pulled the figure, all curtians in the house were pulled over the windows and hallways were suddenly lightened up by chandaliers hanging from the cellings. High up, above me was a confused girl stareing at the chandaliers.
I chuckled at her confused face, and than she averted her attention to me.
"Well, don't tell me yar scared of me darling" i said with a grin on my face.
" Now, why would i be scared of a little adventure" she said as a smirk grew on her face.