Chapter 12

Keenan Point of View

This is getting beyond ridiculous.

This is insane!

Why in the hell's name, am I, the most eligible bachelor and the most craved and desired man on this planet, is going on a blind effing date?

This is all the fault of those cruel hazardous board games that the old wolf and his little nurse play during medication time.

The government should ban all those dangerous board games for the citizens' sustainability.

This is getting crazier day by day. Where I thought I would taste all kind of women flavor on this land and die in pleasure and where this Bell came and made a gong out of my dreams.

I checked my expensive watch with a frown and looked around the diner waiting for the blind date girl. It's been ten minutes I arrived here and there is not sight of that girl yet. Usually girls would be the one waiting for me and I arrive like a royal but here, it is all reverse.

Getting impatient with every passing minute, I texted Bell to know where this so called decent beauty is?

Where the f**k is the blind girl? – K

I didn't have to wait for a long time for a reply from her. She texted me back with an enraging statement.

She is not a blind girl. She is your blind date girl. You better respect her before I take charges to discipline you my way. – B

I got irritated by her message. Hell I didn't know there would come a day when I would be seriously scared of a ninny puny nurse girl.

Fine, dammit! Where is she? – K

I gritted and texted to that demented Bell girl. I wish I get hands on one such thing that she gets controlled. I will use it left right center up and down to teach her a valuable Keenan lesson.

She will be there in twenty minutes. – B

The hell?

Twenty minutes? Are you freaking trying to kid me? Twenty freaking minutes? – K

This is getting unbearable. I should wait for a girl I don't know, for twenty minutes more? Didn't that girl know that she is meeting Keenan Coopers the great?

Yes. The aptual time set was twenty minutes later but I sent you there early for a reason. – B

Bell replied making the sizzling lava in me tickle me from inside to erupt any moment now.

And what is that very clever reason? – K

I asked her stumbling through my messaging app for emoticons. Where the f**king hell are these round shaped yellow faces? Why is it so hard for me to find these yellow faces? Old wolf find them so easily and use them so casually.

I sighed in resignation and sent the text without putting the red face angry emoticon.

Because these thirty minutes of waiting is a lesson of patience to you. Trust me, by the end of this date, you will thanp me for the pre-lesson. – B

Bell replied back with a cheeky smiling yellow face at the end. I was almost tempted to ask her where she found the yellow faces but I suddenly remembered about my ego and reputation.

She would definitely laugh when I ask her. Dammit!

"Excuse me, Mr. Coopers, your date is here." The host announced when I am completely immersed in texting Bell.