•| 42 |•

A V A

Friday come by really fast, Blake and I have become more closer, and if I'm being honest I feel like I'm starting to like Blake just a teeny tiny bit more. If that's even possible.

I'm in my room getting ready because I'm going to The Reynolds house for dinner, I told my mom about it and she asked me a question that even I didn't have an answer to. She asked me if we're dating yet.

I mean...we aren't dating but we clearly aren't just friends. So I'm kind of confused about what we are.

I put on my outfit (it's the one at the top) and my sneakers before I grab onto my phone and walk down the stairs, Blake texted me and told me I was supposed to be there by 8, since it was already 8 I head for the door before yelling goodbye to Mom, Dad and Sophia.

I walk to their house and knock on the door, while I was waiting I start fiddling with the belt loop of my jeans. I don't know why but I've been nervous since I started getting ready to come here.

I know that I don't need to be nervous because I've met them before and I've come to their house multiple times, but this is just making me nervous.

"Hey darling, come in" Ann smiles before giving me a hug and gesturing me to come inside.

"Hey Ann, how are you?" I ask

"I'm good sweetie" she smiles.

"Blake! Ava is here!" Ann then yells then she tells me to come to the living room.

I walk with Ann to the living room and is it on one of the sofas and we talk for some time. We then hear someone coming down the stairs and when I look up I see Blake leaning against the door frame of the living room standing in all his glory.

"Hey" he smiles

"Hi" I smile back.

He then walks up  and sits on the sofa beside me.

"Why don't you guys talk and i'll get the food ready" she stands up and scurries out of the living room.

"So, What's up" he laughs at how silent I am.

"Nothing" I fiddle with my fingers.

"Ava, I know you're nervous, you don't need to be though. It's not like this is the first time you've come over, you've been here multiple times" he puts his hand on top of mine which were laying on my lap.

"I know, but I just don't know why I am nervous" I laugh.

We talk about random stuff until I remember that I had a question that has been bothering me for a while.

"Blake" I look up at him.

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to know, umm, what are we? Like, I know we're not dating but I also know that we both like each other more than friends" I stare at him.

"What do you want us to be?" He looks at me expectantly.

I quickly look down at my fingers  because I couldn't look at him without blushing.