7 - The boys.

Suddenly lights were being pointed at me. I flinched a little, But slowly opened my eyes to see the boys pointing their flashlights at me. They kept staring at me, While I was there breathing really hard, And shaking because it started raining not so long ago. The boys looked at each other and started having a little conversation. Then they all nodded, As if they did an agreement. They looked back at me, And the pal looking boy talked to me. He said "Do you want to come to my home? For shelter?" I got confused. What's a home, And a shelter? They seemed to get confused as well. Then the boy with curly hair said "You can trust us. Just come with us. We won't hurt you, We promise." I got even more confused then ever, But nodded. They signaled me to follow them, Which I nodded, And followed. Then they got on, What they called bikes? The pal boy asked me to get on the back of his bike with him. I nodded. I got in the back of his bike, Still feeling a bit cold. He noticed, And pedaled his bike really really fast. I hold onto his waist tighter, Sense I was scared. We then made it to a place with multiple houses. He drove into one of the houses. He called it a garage Sense he saw my confused face. He led me into his house. Into a room that seemed to be in the bottom of the floor? He put his jacket over both of my shoulders. He then told me to sit in his couch. While the other boys kept asking me so many confusing questions that I didn't understood. The boy that gave me his jacket told them to stop. He then went to get clothes for me. He came back with a blue sleeve shirt, And grey sweatpants. He told me that I can wear it. I nodded. I sat up, And was about to pull the wet shirt off so I can change. Till the boys yelled me to stop. I got confused, And scared. The boy then told me to go to a bathroom? He led me to the room. I went in, He was about to close the door, Till I stopped him, Before he can even close it. He got shocked. I told him that I didn't want the door closed all the way. It reminded me of the lab. He left the door open a little. I got comfortable, And changed. When I finished, I looked in the mirror. I looked different. I then got out of my thoughts, And left. When I got out, I saw that the two other boys left. So it was pretty much just me, And the pal boy. I went to sit in the couch, And saw that the boy was setting up a fort for me. He told me that I can stay there, And sleep. I nodded and went into the fort. It looked pretty. He asked me for what my name was before he left. I looked at my sleeve, And tuck it up. I showed him my tattoo. He then said if "Is that real?" He was about to touch it, I didn't let him. He looked shook. He then apologized. I forgave him. He told me his name. His name was Mike. He then left and shut the lights. He said goodnight to me. "Well, Goodnight. Ten" He said. I then replied with a "Goodnight Mike." He smiled a little, And left. I then laid down on the fort, And drifted off to sleep.