Ture Enemies Never Die

One hour later.
Sabine pov.
I return to the ghost with the fleet. I got and I saw zeb and chopper. Sabine you're back. He said. Yes I am and ezra is dead. I said. Are you sure? Yes I'm sure. I saw his hole inter body explosion into nothing. Every piece of him. That's good because we got good news. What? Me. Someone said and I turn to the door.

It was kanan and he look well. Kanan how do you look better? Well while you were gone. The rebellion found an antidote for the Red Dark Energy. It's called Blue Light Energy. It stops the Red Dark Energy but only for 40 years. So I'll still be around. He said. That's great. He walk up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. And I'm also proud of you for defending ezra on your own.

Thanks now if you excuse me. I have to get to the medical center. Ok but you're going miss when we jump into hyperspace. Where are we going? We're going to a new rebel base that's bigger than rebel comman. Wow really. Well tell me when we get there. Alright. Your battle with ezra took a toll didn't it? Yep see ya. I said and walk out.

2 hours later.
Back at the battle site.
Cyber Hera Pov.
Me and ezra's troops landed at the battle site. He has not contacted me in 3 hours and I started to get worried. We walk out the ship and look at the damage. His battle with sabine was a struggle. Their were rocks, trees, and holes everywhere. They destroy everything here except everywhere else. But there was no sign of him.

Captain started your search. We need to find him to see if he survived. I ordered. Yes mam. You heard her men. Find our leader. I brought out my scanner and started scanning for his life signal. So far I got nothing. Then one of the troopers called me. COMMANDER SYNDULLA IS GOT SOMETHING!!! I walk up to him and handed me something. It was a machine hand with a lightsaber in it. Ezra's machine left hand.

Where did you find this? I ask. Right next to that big hole in the ground. I look behind him and saw a giant hole in the ground. I walk up to it and started scanning it. I was still not getting any life reading until one pop up. Wait a minute. I have a life signal from down below but it's a weak signal. Do you think it's him? The captain ask. I don't know. It could be sabine. Let's get down there and find out.

You 5 come with us and as for the others. Stay here and watch for any rebels that come back. The captain ordered and the troops said yes sir. We jetpack down into the hole and landed on the ground with rocks under us. Look around he might be here. We split up to explore the hole which was huge. I was still getting the life signal until it disappeared. No what happened. Then it pop back up again.

I ran to the signal and stop at it. I didn't see anything even on night vision mode. Then I saw little bit of electricity coming from under the rock. COME HERE QUICK!!! I yelled to the others. They came and we lifted the rock. It was ezra but in a bad way. His face was bloodied, his arms and legs were gone, and most of his parts were gone. Is he still alive? The captain ask. I did a scan on him and he was barely holding on.

Yes but he's barely holding on. He's in a sleep mode. We need to get him back to base and begin working on him. Or else we lose him forever. I said. Right you two pick him up and bring him back to ship. To cyber troopers came and pick him. Making sure they were careful. Sabine. I'll make sure that you don't get away this. Ezra will come back stronger then ever. I thought to myself and exited the hole.